chapter 47

All nodded and prayed madi gets well soon. And with this mood two days had passed karn not once leaving her side and soon at night madi whimpered as she felt pain shoot across her body, karn hugged her calming her, she who now gained conscious hugged and cried her heart out at the dirty feeling she felt. Karn who had consoled her made her then eat something and she knowing he would have ate very little fed him back.

Soon she pulled him onto the bed closer so she can hug him tightly and they both fell a sleep. Next morning he was going for his pooja as madi insisted to go along for her prayer, knowing her stubbornness he helped up, prepared her bath, she quickly took it. Karn then helped her put on simple ornaments and once done they both headed together for pooja. Soon returning and madi being conscious all felt their happiness return they all decided to complete all rituals soon and once they all did the rituals with madi planning celebrations they celebrated duryodhan and bhanumati who had promoted all elders as they were soon bringing in a new member to their family.

Madi and karn soon after a week of rest, fun and celebration with the six brothers and her dwarka family took off with radha ma and adirath baba and karn towards visala where she was officially welcomed as queen and their kings better half. Adirath and radhama soon in a month returned to hastinapur as that was their kingdom and they wished to stay there, Ira only allowed them to go as they promised her that they would come permanently to visala without a question when she asks them. Knowing that she wouldn't ask unless extremely necessary they agreed. Ira also went to drop them back with karn as said she needs to be welcomed in that house officially as their daughter in law there.

Karn was happy they will come leave with him so he to was happy with ira's stubbornness and fell deeper in love with her. And they all went to hastinapur where Ira was welcomed to the house and later ira had taken karn to ganga mata to take her blessings as well, knowing Bheeshma will also be there she waited to take his blessing as well and karn to was happy with the divine blessings.

Madi was super happy on the outside, with their return to Visala madi took up her duties immediately and all were happy with her roles. She on the other side on the outside was happy content but felt like the questions in her mind had all of a sudden appeared and had began to tear her apart on the inside, her identity, as just a devotee who is playing their role in serving the lord no longer made sense like her devotion was pure and true but should that give her the power to change fates, these thoughts became more prominent in her mind. Mostly at nights when she would be idle and waiting for karn to come.

Karn and Ira had connected emotionally and karn always felt something was off as he saw her lost in her thoughts many times after narkasurs death. so decided he shall confront and talk to her about it. Knowing if asked she would never lie to him he was glad they had such a bond where neither of them would lie and hence had a bond which many failed to have.

She who noticed karn read his face and knew he was worried and wanted to help her. Not wanting to lie as she was asked what was bothering her, she answers "since I was born I was at a place extremely far from here away from all my loved ones, and as you know I also lost both my biological and adopted parents. I was devastated but couldn't ever give up cause you were my constant in all ways, my best friend, whom I fell in love without even knowing it was love. When I realised I loved you I couldn't even think of not returning to you, all my prayers included you and wishing to return to you. And I am glad that was fulfilled cause everytime I thought of you as mine I was always guilty incase you married someone else." With tears in her eyes.

Karn saw her vunerable side and spoke up "no matter what karn always belongs to his ira just like she belongs to him, you my dear are my everything sun, moon and the air I breath, and nothing exists except you so never feel guilty for loving me my love." She smiles and says thank you for supporting me, and continues " loosing you was my worst fear such that I didn't even fear death when I faced it cause I knew that I will forever unite with your soul as whatever material we are made of ours is the same. And just like that I knew you have bewitched everything about me, stole my heart and I will happily let you keep it cause I know you will never break it."

" but what bothers me is who I am, you for sure are my only constant and my greatest identity but I yet feel different like there is a part of my memory missing, the energy I feel in me eats me inside knowing I have no idea of it I am afraid that it may be dangerous to those I live for.those I deeply love."

Karn saw right into her eyes, he could tell she cared deeply for all those around her and how she had destroyed that demon was hurting her cause she was uncontrollable. He stared right to her soul through her eye as he told her that she can never harm any innocent, and that he will help her control her powers and they can talk to gurupita who can help her better than him so she should not worry so much. She nodded, looking deep into his eyes, she felt different, a sudden need to surrender to him completely, as karn saw her he could tell her eyes held desire and his were no different.

Their faces subconsciously moved closer until their lips touched, both felt sparks in their body like never before as they indulged in the kiss that merge their souls. As they broke apart she felt like cursing the oxygen and her system for the kiss gave her shocks of pleasure leaving her dizzy and drunk. Karn saw her state and felt proud for he is the only person to see her beauty like no other.

Feeling overwhelmed he pulled her in for another kiss that was even more fierce and passionate that it took all her fears away leaving her bare to him, transformed and enchanted by the happenings. She too was overwhelmed and they both felt like it wasn't the first time but they had been in the same position many times.

***********************************

Ira is still a mystery, but i hope you enjoy the story.

How do you find the story, looking forward to comments and views.