Chapter 8

The question was to give a one word answer to " what path will you chose between karma and dharma?"

karn took a while to contemplate the answer to this as he was confused on what to choose as with karma he sure is doing good but then he may be doing it for adharma as well then he is not righteous, while if he would choose dharma he could be following it then it would mean that him wanting education is wrong, and then he remembers how Ira had mentioned in one of their debates about how dharma liberates and so he brightly smiled and said that the answer is the path of the 'heart'.

Bhagwan Parshurama was curious to know why he chose this answer and asked him. Karn replied that the heart because it is connected to our soul and subconscious mind that will always try to show us the path to liberation, and dharma liberates us as does karma build up our soul's path towards heaven.

Being pleased with the answer Bhagwan Parshurama accepted Karn. Karn requested his gurudev if he could be called gurupita and that brought a smile to Bhagwan Parshurama as all his students are definitely respectful but also fearful while Karn doesn't possess any fear but just respect and love towards the one giving him knowledge.

With this twelve years of his training also passed and he grew into an exceptional warrior, handsome man and a compassionate human. Over the years many changes happenned however a few things remained the same like his surya puja, the tridev puja and him tightly hugging the anklet that he wore as a bracelet while he went to bed.

He always thought about Ira and wondered how she was and whether she remembered him , and also where she went since she had never mentioned the place she came from.

Bhagwan Parshurama always noticed this in silence, he treated Karn like his own and so did his wife and they both knew Karn didn't miss his parents much as he had them and great memories of them, and one day after training Bhagwan Parshurama called Karn to ask him who he misses so much if not his parents.

Karn would never lie to his gurupita and gurimata and so he told them about Ira, they smiled and were happy that she had come into his life and could also tell that whatever was between them is more than just frienship and hope that someday they will unite in the sacred bond of marriage.

Karn had grown into an exceptional warrior, he always had Ira in his thoughts, that she would be proud of him achieving his dreams and be even happier than him, and as he completed his studies bhagwan parshurama asked for his gurudakshina. 

******************************************

i hope i gave a good answer to the question. sorry for the short update , will try have the next one longer.

looking toward your critics on the story and is there anything i can do to make it better, do share in comment always open to have you views shared and will consider them

thanks for the continuous support, and do keep voting and sharing the story.