chapter 20

During this time Druapad king of half of panchal began a yagna to obtain a son to defeat dronacharya, which had completed and he also obtained a daughter who definitely was a pure soul who was extremely beautiful.

When he had got his daughter Agnidev mention that a special soul has already helped him protect draupadi and so he should be really grateful and appreciate the daughter he is blessed with. While agnidev reminsces his conversation with Madirakshi.

Recap for those who may have forgotten: )

They all went while Akshi was behind them she spotted a old man in the corner weeping and in trouble so she left them mid way and went to help him out. When she asked him of his distress he said no one can help him as destiny is always predetermined. She smiled and said "if it was whats the need to do anything "and the man says I am forcefully putting my daughter in danger and a life full of humiliation.

Listening to this she realizes that he is not ordinary, observing him she sees the sparks in his eyes (not sure its true) and feels that he is agnidev and is worried about draupadi. She smiles and say a person's body does not remain but the soul does and a boon is never a curse so you should split her soul and send it to the one who is rightfully the wife of each of the pandavas and let draupadi have the part that loves arjun since Draupad will only want arjun as his son-in-law.

Agnidev looks at her in shock and admiration cause her solution is really different and also how she recognized him , he asks her and she says it was a gut feeling that he is special and his spark in his eyes gave him away. She takes his blessing and leaves from there allowing agnidev to proceed and do what he suggest of course after asking the tridev's and tridevi's who all agree that he can do that and save draupadi's respect.

Draupad hearing that his daughter is being protected by another person asked the reason behind why she was in danger, and gets to know that Draupadi had been given a boon in her past life which was going to make her life difficult in this life but the solution he has got will save her dignity and respect.

Draupad was happy that she will be safe and happily accepted her as a daughter as she brought a different kind of calmness to his heart. He was planning to get her married to Arjun and he also knew the pandavas can't die in a simple fire but this was intentional and they will show up when necessary, he was not worried as krishna also assured him when he shared his worries.

Madi on the other side enjoyed her time in the forest she still remembered karn during the night after everyone had slept and she also missed her time in kaliyug, she started practicing at night cause she wasn't sure if they would accept her wielding weapons and also she was not an early sleeper.

During one such time she was caught by arjun nakul and bheem who were impressed by her skills and she was then forced to spar with them during the day, kunti was initially worried about her getting hurt but seeing her effortlessly wield the weapons she was less worried.

Madi knew they will not asked her about her past but she felt obliged to tell it to those who helped her and so one night she called all of them ( kunti, pandavas, hirav, hidimbi and ghat ) in one room. And said she felt it was time to share her past and so want to tell them about it.

From a narrative perspective__

She starts by saying her place was very far away from aryavat and it no longer exists ( not a lie since it didn't exist in the past), she then told her life involved studying, and serving the community. Since many of the people there have lost the sense of dharma, she had learnt and preached laws and was working in the court of her place to uphold dharma and give the innocent justice.

One such incident had lead her to a dangerous zone, it was a small group that took in young girls for their pleasure or to sell them as slaves and she had saved a few of them and put their leader behind the bars. But the main leader got to know this and so they also kidnapped her. She was captive in the same place with 100 other girls and so she madi it her job to save them. She succeeded but during this she was terribly injured and so chose to stay behind and stop the crew from reaching the other girls.

While protecting and fighting back she was overpowered and so a high cliff close by, knowing she wouldn't survive the crew she jumped from the cliff and fell into the river that brought her to this part of the world where kunti and the pandavas found her.

They all so her with a different admiration like she lost her whole world and lifestyle but had never complained instead adapted to the new life she had been put into. Listening to this most of them had tears in their eye but were happy to find her, since she has helped them improve them selves.

The pandavas thought how she made them understand and remove the remaining hate they had for duryodhan as they to were equally at fault to not mingle with the kauravas. And they had decided when they return the first thing the do will be try and bond with their cousins.

*******************************************

hey guys here an update , for those of you waiting for karn and Ira to meet there is still time for that, while those who are waiting for krishna and Ira to meet that will be fulfilled soon.

hope you all are enjoying this, and  what do you think about the soul splitting and being sent to the bodies of the other wives, i.e. devika, vallandhara, karenumati and Vijaya, do share your views 

hope your having a good day or night. see you in the next update