chapter 27

She had spent a long time just sitting out side and she also though about her conversations, she managed to change so much the pandavs perspective, karns perspective, and vidurs point of view. She wondered was this her only purpose with this it was almost sunrise and she got dressed to complete her prayer.

With this she once again sang a devotional song which brought everyone from the camp to her place and they saw her singing, duryodhan tried to place where he had heard her while from the other side a group of bhramans had joined in the prayers, and blessed her with happiness and good health.

Vidur requested the bhraman to have a meal with them and madi to joined in the preparation for a good meal as all got busy for the serving the bhramans and so duryodhan left thinking about the voice . While talking the bhraman were asked where they were heading to and they said the are going to the kingdom Visala to view the tridev and tridevi temple. When Ira heard about this she to sat below the bhramans listening to what they had to say.

Vidur asked about the king and they said no one knew the real name but he went with the name Virendra and was a student of bhagwan parshurama and then also asked where they were coming from and the bhramans said from anga, they mentioned how the kingdom has improved since the new king (karn) was appointed, they also said how the laws and everything had changes, more people are free to choose and generally are living happily, that has made the kingdom more efficient, and how karn does daan every single day and no one leave empty handed from there.

Duryodhan felt proud of his friend, and madi to felt happy with the respect karn had earned, while Madirakshi knew that even though the kingdom may be a gift to him he was very capable to earn the respect and was proud of what he has become. The rest of the pandavas saw how just karn was as a king and also felt his thoughts slightly matched Madis.

With this she was even more excited to meet karn, looking at a smiling duryodhan, she nudged him and asked where are you lost? Knowing he too was thinking about karn she wanted to know more about his thoughts. But they were interrupted as they had to begin their travel, so they all left the place and headed on with their journey.

Half way between madi was bored and cause she had not slept the previous night she fell asleep hugging the horse. By the time the rest noticed her sleeping, kunti and Draupadi were shocked seeing her so comfortable as she was too deep in her sleep to hear anything. Vidur asked that they wake her and shift her to one of the palkis so she doesn't fall over, kunti said waking her up was always a problem when she is tired, so asked yudishter to keep a close eye on the horse till she wakes up.

Duryodhan now asks how she sleeps so comfortably on the horse, nakul buts in to reply and says she loves animals just like him, and so they all are well behaved with her. Arjun add "knowing she is madhav's twin she definitely would be like him mysterious and all so they shouldn't think so much."

Soon in about an hour she wakes up and they once again begin pulling each others legs, and when the come to a halt Kunti pulls her ears for not sleeping at night. Madi sheepishly smiles and says " why are you blaming me mata, you should ask nidra devi to come and I will happily accept her, but what do I do if she didn't come?" with a pout make all just laugh at her to which she adds " go on continue laughing anyways once we are at palace you all have to be royal princes and they don't have to show emotions so enjoy your free will right now.

They all just look at her like, what in the world is she not being offended at people laughing at her. Draupadi now asks her " adira jiji don't you feel bad that they are laughing at you?" madi smiles and replies "that's what siblings and family do , laugh at each other, pull each others legs tease one another and last but not least protect each other, and so why should I feel bad."

Draupadi nods at this and the rest to admire her thinking and promise that since she has taken them as family they will make sure the live up to the mark. Soon madi was free once again and so she goes to vidur asking more about visala kingdom, mainly cause she hadn't read much about it and also that no one knowing the kings actual name was intriguing and him yet having support of at least 100 kings she was more curious.

As vidur told her more about the kingdom she felt like the king was someone close and she knew him well, hearing about the tridev, tridevi temple she wished to go there one day and she then got lost in Karn's' thoughts as that's the name that came in her mind when she thought about Samrat Virendra.

***********************************

hey guys here's the update, i know its short , but i hope i met ur expectations. AmritSagar1and all others looking for some Karn praises 

see all soon now that i can update regularly :)