chapter 11

Karn understood their dilemma well and said take your time though ill be glad if we are friends. The Pandavas then went to their mom who had been resting till now. They continued their talks and left Karn's thoughts on the side as his behavior and choices confused them.

Soon it was time for the feast and the Rajkumari's which includes rajkumari Dushala, rajkumari Subhadra, among other invited Rajkumari asked Rajkumar Arjun to play the veena to which he had agreed.

At the same time when Rajkumar Arjun finished playing Duryodhana, karn ,Ashwatthama and his brothers entered the place. Duryodhana started taunting Arjun for playing musical instruments being a warrior and encouraged Karn to do the same.

The pandavas expected karn to support Duryodhana but what shocked them was that he genuinely congratulated Arjun for being and all rounder and said he was blessed by devi Saraswati herself. Before the conversation escalated the elder came by and the feast began.

In a week karn was again coronated as king of Anga. On the other hand duryodhan and karn's friendship had bloomed and Karn's place was irreplaceable. Karn's dharma and his untainted devotional sense also brought some form of warmth to duryodhan who became genuinely nicer to the people around.

Ganga putra bheesma saw this change, and secretly thanked karn, he saw how duryodhan was more amenable and caring towards his half brother yuyutsu, and also did not create any unnecessary fights with the pandavas.

The rajkumaris who came for kala pradarshan had returned to their respective kingdoms except dwarka's princess Subhadra, who was awaiting her brother to come pick her. She had also befriended karn and called him brother.

This had shocked the Pandava's and when Rajkumar Nakul asked her why she just said that it was because she felt a brotherly connection with him. She also mention that her brother did say she would meet someone who will be the reason her sister will return to her, and her heart felt like karn was the person.

That new shocked not only the pandava's but all elders who arrived when the question was asked. Her bua kunti went closer and asked which sister since she didn't have any. Subhadra just smiled and said she doesn't know who it is, and each time she asked krishna his answer was she is his soul.

The others wondered who this person was, and one prince ( Arjun) was more lost In our yadavkumari's eye which twinkled happliy at the thought of another sibling. While karn who was also present unknowingly though about his Ira, this though brought a brighter smile and confuse the rest as to why he was smiling.

Gandharraj Shakuni on the other hand was taking this as  threat to his plans as he could see how karn was unknowingly bringing pandavas and kauravas together, and he did not want that. he could not brainwash Duryodhana as karn was mostly around so he began brainwashing Duhassan the second brother and saw that he chose a better pawn for his plans

Duryodhan was curious and asked the subconscious Karn who he was thinking about. He without a though said Ira. The rest wonder who she was now, the name was shorter that most and his smile showed pain so they wondered what was the reason for this. This time ashwathama asked more about her to which karn said she is a special friend who changed a lot of his prespectives and also his living style, and  had shown him the right path in life.

The next day krishna came to take subhadra with him, but before he could leave kunti had asked him which sister he was talking about. As usual krishna spoke in riddles that she was someone with devotion and dharma in her heart, the most bueatiful soul who has the power to change their fates if she met them.

Krishna and arjuns friendship had started on a great note and so had karn and krishna's relation. This was through one evening talk they had had, where krishna was busy with his mysterious smile when karn approached him wanting to ask something. This was in the pandava's presence and so they all were curious as to what he wanted to ask.

All knowing krishna smile and nudged karn to go ahead. Karn just asked who his sister was, and why she wasn't with them. Krishna replied she isn't born to his parents but her choices will bring her to them. And her name is aruna ( dawn , sunrise the one who removes darkness around). Karn repeated the name and felt like he was calling Ira again, and abruptly asked do you know anyone called Ira. Krishna just smilled mystically. 

************************************************

hey guys!

here's a chapter after the few day pause, hope you all like it, do share your viewwhere yo think the story is heading.

i hope i am meeting your expectations and would love to know you thought and get some form of critisism.

next chapter will be up soon, hope you all enjoye it :)