chapter 7

she never mention her time in the forest to anyone, but never forgot Karn or her time in hastinapur which she cherished at night and also used a pen to darken the sun Karn drew each night as she gave it a kiss and slept remembering her time with him.

The year had passed and she went back to the city, the first thing she did was went to the tattoo artist and got the sun permanently printed on her wrist 😊 she also continued with her education and like that 12 years had passed and she had graduated with a degree in law and criminology.

her routine to pray to tridevs and tridevi's didn't change and added to that was one at night to kiss the sun on her wrist, her thoughts through out the twelve years were around karn, in her prayers she included him and hoped they were heard and his life course changes to one where he isn't cursed.

She was all alone most of her friends were with her for the aura and status she had earned, while her family members had all passed away two years back in a plane crash when they were going on vacation.

She had exams and was to join them in a week but unfortunately that time never came, she had cried for a whole day and from the next she was once again her strong personality. And continued with her studies since he family had dreamt for her to be someone famous.

While she also believed her devotion to tridev and tridevi's will make sure the family is happy and at peace where ever they have gone. She chose to stay happy with their memories instead of grieving them.

Her skills in self defense had sharpened and she also learnt how to fence as a hobby. She had basic first aid knowledge and was beginning her internship at criminal court and was very excited.

she wondered what life had in store for her remembering the week with karn, her present life how she is alone, she sometimes wonders whether he remembers her and wishes he does since she has realised that, that somthing more that friendship is love that she had felt for karn.

Karn's story, once he figured the clue he reached the residence of Bhagwan Parshurama and entered the ashram, he saw a lady there, she introduced her self as Devi dharini wife of Bhagwan Parshurama. Karn immediately went and touched her feet and took blessings, She happily blessed him.

He told he has come to learn from Bhagwan Parshurama and she said to wait till he is done meditating and warned that he may take the whole day or longer. Karn just smiled and said he will wait , and went and sat next to Bhagwan Parshurama's legs. He to joint his hands and meditated using lord Vishnu's name since he knew that would please Bhagwan Parshurama.

With that the day passed and the night too was almost over, Bhagwan Parshurama opened his eyes at the next dawn and he looked at Karn wanting to ask his purpose to come here, he knew the reason but waited for Karn's reply.

Karn put forth his request to learn from him, Bhagwan Parshurama said you know I only teach bhramins and have sworn not to teach any kshatria's (royals).

Karn just smiled and said" that he is a sut by caste is from hastinapur and is interested in archery, and he had approached Ved Vyas as his guru who told there was some one else destined to teach me and from his clue I know it is you my lord.

And I promise you that I will show you I am capable to learn from you. It is also said that you are the incarnation of lord Vishnu and he will never differentiate between his devotees and the same way I believe that you too will not judge me for my cast but my capabilites and dedication to learn.

Karn then added that he has something to confess before anything else and showed his kavach and kundals and said that this might be from my birth parents who abandoned me. And that he doesn't know who they are.

Bhagwan Parshurama slightly frowned at this relevation, he was angry at the parents who abandoned the kid and also thinking what relationship this has to Surya dev. He could also see dedication to learn in Karn's eyes and so he asked karn to complete twenty rounds of the ashram and then do fifty sit ups after which his learnings will start.

As Karn left Bhagwan Parshurama requested suryadev to arrive and when he came , asked his relation to karn. On learning the truth he was angry. At Karn's mother Kunti but didn't react as he also got to know how she still regrets her decision and silently cries to bed each night praying for the safety of her first born.

It had been 3 hrs since karn left and he had now completed the tasks he was given. He came back to his gurudev and informed the same. His gurudev then said that he will have to answer a question before they begin and if he doesn't answer it satisfactorily then he should leave the ashram and never return.

Karna was shocked at this but gave a smile and agree saying he will try his best to answer with the knowledge he possesses. The question was to give a one word answer to " what path will you chose between karma and dharma?" 

************************************

hey guys!!!

so here's the next update what do you guys think about it

what would your answer be to Bhagwan Parshurama's question?

also looking for some new covers and graphics if someone wants to volunteer since i'm not much of an art person id be happy to use your creations do DM for more discussions

do share your views through comments and vote for the ff and with this i take your leave until next time ;D