Chapter 1 - Wrestling with Demons, part 3

Leo's looking through Kellman's stuff as Prue, Paris and Phoebe carried Piper out of the elevator. "Leo!" Phoebe shouted as she saw him.

"What happened?" Leo asked concerned.

"Hurry!" Prue shouted. "I think she's stopped breathing."

They lay her on the ground as Leo pulled out the sharp ball. Then he started to heal her. "It's working."

Phoebe looked at Leo. "Okay, not that I'm not thrilled to see you, but what are you doing here, Leo?"

"I was looking for you." Leo replied her. "I thought I'd start with Kellman."

"He's the recruiter." Phoebe told him.

"I figured." Leo glanced at her. "The Elders think the key to destroying him is to turn one of his recruits against him."

"So first we have to figure out a way to save Tom." Phoebe told her sisters.

"Alright, so I'll call Morris, get him to bring Tom's mum to the manor." Prue suggested. "Then we just have to figure out a way to get Tom there."

"Wait, you want them in the same house?" Paris asked confused.

"Yeah, she's gotta be the key to saving him, otherwise why would Kellman want Tom to kill her?" Prue replied to her.

Phoebe looked at them. "Okay, well, maybe I could figure out a way to tweak the lost and found spell again, lure him to the house and after all, Tom's a lost soul, right?"

"She gonna be okay?" Prue asked, looking at Piper.

"Yeah, go." Leo replied to her. "I'll take care of Piper."

"You sure?" Prue asked unsure.

"Yeah." Leo nodded to her.

Then Prue, Paris and Phoebe walked outside. "Prue, maybe we should talk about this first." Phoebe comment to Prue as Paris didn't want to hear them babbling, she walked behind them.

"Yeah, we'll have to figure how to take out Kellman on the way." Prue sighed.

"That's not what I meant." Phoebe told her.

"Now's not really the time, Phoebe." Prue told her seriously.

"You don't say." Paris muttered as she wanted to get away from there.

"Prue, what if we don't have any time?" Phoebe asked as they stopped with walking. "Look, we may not be able to defeat Kellman. We could lose."

"We won't lose." Prue told her firmly.

"How do you know that, Prue?" Phoebe looked at her. "All you want to do is save Tom, which is all I wanted to do for Cole."

"Okay, Phoebe, don't try and turn this around on me, alright?" Prue looked back at her. "I'm not the one who kept secrets from you."

"I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't understand." Phoebe replied to her. "You hated Cole."

"Omg." Paris muttered again, she really wanted to go now, but she couldn't expose that she's quarter demon.

Prue sighed, a little frustrated. "No, I didn't trust him, and I was right."

"You never gave him a chance." Phoebe told her.

"He didn't deserve a chance." Prue told her, sighing.

"Everyone, deserve a chance." Paris whispered.

"Oh, and what makes Tom deserve a chance?" Phoebe asked to her.

"Because he started out good. He didn't start out trying to kill us." Prue replied to her. "Can we talk about this later?" Then Phoebe nodded and they walked further.

---------------------------------------------------

Prue, Paris and Phoebe come into the house as Prue comment to Mrs. Peters. "Thanks for coming, Mrs. Peters."

Mrs. Peters looked confused. "But I don't understand."

"You will soon." Prue told her. "Any sign of Kellman?"

"No, but there are plenty of other signs." Darryl replied to her.

"Uh-oh, seems like some lost souls were found." Phoebe comment as they saw the lost souls.

"Yeah, we need to reverse this spell quick." Prue told her sisters, seriously.

"This is creepy." Paris comment, looking scared.

Mrs. Peters looked at them. "Where's Tom?" Just then, Kellman and Tom walk in. "Tom!"

Darryl stopped Mrs. Peters from going over to him. "No!"

"How did you..." Kellman was interrupted by Prue.

"Cause we're not done with you yet." She told him.

"I told you it was too late to save Tom." Kellman told her. "But thank you for leading us to the victim." Then he ordered Tom. "Kill her, Tom."

Tom throw a fireball at his mother as Darryl pushed her out of the way. Then Prue used her power on Kellman. "Listen to me. Look at your mother. Remember what it felt like to be human. Remember what it feels like to be loved."

Kellman make the sharp ball that appeared near Mrs. Peters' neck as the lost souls fly around the room. "Prue, Paris, we're about to have other problems from other worlds." Phoebe comment.

Mrs. Peters looked at her son. "Tom? Help me!"

"Kill her, damn it." Kellman ordered to Tom.

Tom went over and grabbed onto the ball, he hesitated as then he throw it at Kellman. Then the lost souls fly around him. "What the hell is happening?" Paris asked confused.

"I think there are some lost souls welcoming a new friend." Prue replied to her as then she looked at Phoebe. "Get rid of them."

Phoebe nodded to her as she did a spell. "I return what I didn't want to find, let it be out of sight, out of mind." Kellman was vanquished and the souls disappeared.

Then Tom's chevrons disappeared as well. He looked at his mother. "Mum. Mum, I'm so sorry." They hugged.

Mrs. Peters was happy to her son in her arms again. "Oh! Oh, Tommy! It's alright. Everything's alright."

"I guess some guys are worth saving after all." Phoebe looked at Prue, who smiled at them. Paris also smiled at them.

----------------------------------------------------

Later, Paris went home as the other had a quiet evening, so she thought. Piper and Leo went out as Prue and Phoebe had a talk. "Glad to be home." Paris muttered to herself. Then she heard something and to look, where it came from. She walked further into her room and saw her father standing there. "Dad?"

Her father turned to look at her. "Hello, Paris."

Paris was in shock to see her father standing in the room with her.