Chapter 2 - Bride and Gloom, part 1

Previously

Later, Paris went home as the others had a quiet evening, so she thought. Piper and Leo went out as Prue and Phoebe had a talk. "Glad to be home." Paris muttered to herself. Then she heard something and to look, where it came from. She walked further into her room and saw her father standing there. "Dad?"

Her father turned to look at her. "Hello, Paris."

Paris was in shock to see her father standing in the room with her.

Now

"Dad, why are you in my home?" Paris asked to her.

"I needed to warn you, Paris." Raoul replied to his daughter.

"About, father?" Paris asked to him.

"Cole's twin brother." Raoul replied to her. "He's coming."

Paris looked confused. "Twin brother?" She asked. "Coming?"

"Not for you, but for the you sisters or ratter one sister, Phoebe." Her father replied to her.

Paris looked at her father. "Why the hell would he want Phoebe?"

"Well, I don't know." Raoul admitted.

"Well, that's great isn't it." Paris told her sarcastically.

"Indeed." Her father told her. "But I need to leave now and I will you keep posted on the situation."

"Okay, father." Paris nodded.

He nodded back as then he shimmered away.

----------------------------------------------

A few days later, Cole visited Paris as he wanted to get to know her, after Phoebe had told him that she didn't want to see him ever again. Cole was interested in Paris, she was a quarter demon, she had literally good and evil in her as every normal person, but he and Paris fought it every day, to stay on the good path. Paris sisters didn't know that and probable never will.

They were sitting for lunch, waiting for their food. "I know that you have a twin brother." Paris told him.

"How do you know that?" Cole asked to her.

"Well, my father." Paris replied to him. "Something about that he wanted Phoebe."

"Yeah, my brother is a bit of insane." Cole told her. "His name is Ben Turner." He sighed. "He was very quiet over the years."

Paris sighed. "Yeah, but now no longer, Cole."

"What does your father know about him?" Cole asked to her.

"That he was coming for Phoebe." Paris replied to him. "I don't know why though."

"I do." Cole sighed.

"Why?" Paris asked to him.

"Because, I find out that, he was playing me one day." Cole replied to her. "After Phoebe had called me for something, didn't seem to be impartment."

"But now it does." Paris added. "What will he do?"

"Honestly, I have no idea." Cole replied to her.

"Oh, great." Paris muttered sarcastically, but Cole heard her and chuckled at her sarcasm. Then she added. "Maybe he likes her."

"I wouldn't be surprised." Cole comment to her.

Paris laughed at him. "You don't say."

Then Cole changed the subject. "Did you ever find out what you could do more?"