Chapter 20 - Charmed and Dangerous

Author's note: I'm skipping a few episodes, cause I don't feel like it fits in my story. Sorry, if you all wanted to read it.

------------

Its been a few weeks later, much had happened as always. They had a Paige from the past. Then, trail by magic. And at last they had lost and bound. Meaning that there someone lost and that Phoebe was bound to her Grams ring. It was pitiful to see that, but eventually they all solved it and Phoebe went to her normal self. Now, Paris was in her home that she was now living with Cole. She was in the kitchen as then, Cole walked in. "Morning." She greeted him.

"Morning, darling." Cole greeted her back.

"Breakfast?" Paris asked as she held up a plate.

"Yes!" Cole called, happily. He grabbed the plate and began to eat.

Then, Paris sat down and began to eat as well. "How is it to be a free man?"
"It feels great." Cole replied. "Very feel know that I have a twin brother. And the people who know are dead. So, I'm safe."

"Well, that's good." Paris comment. "I'm happy for you, but you must know that my father does know about you and your brother."

"Yes." Cole nodded. "I know."

"You do?" Paris asked, surprised.
Cole nodded. "Yes and I'm sure that your father told you."

"He did." Cole comment. (Author's note: I don't really remember putting it in the story. Whoops, if you find it, please let me know.)

"Okay." Cole nodded as then he was eating further. Paris at further as well.

------------------

Later, Paris was dressed and to her sisters. She just shimmered in, when they were in the Attic. Piper and Phoebe were there looking through the Book of Shadows. They jumped when they saw Paris. "Sorry." She said.

"Please don't do that every time." Piper pleaded.

"I won't." Paris agreed with her. "So care to fill me in."

"How do you mean?" Phoebe asked, a bit confused.

"Oh you know." Paris pointed at the book. "You two are here for a reason."

"Oh." Phoebe nodded as then they filled her in.

"Okay, so how so we find this demon?" Paris asked them.

They shrugged as then moments later, Phoebe spoke up. "So, we found a demon with half a body but no demon with half a face."

"Well, that's great." Paris remarked.

Piper nodded. "Well, we do have a resident demonologist living in the house."

"Yeah, we've had that conversation." Phoebe sighed.

Paris wanted to gut in, but Piper was her for as then she looked at Phoebe. "Alright. You two keep looking, I'll go get some coffee."

"Great." Paris mumbled.

Phoebe nodded. "Okay." Piper leaves the room and Evil appeared. "Piper!" Evil throws an electric bolt at Phoebe and she was thrown against a mirror. It smashes and she fell to the floor. Piper rushed in. "Piper, blow him up!" Piper tried to blow him up but it doesn't work.

"Demon week." Paris mumbled as then she saw his aura and it was dark, very dark. "Evil." Evil throw her on the ground.

Evil looked at Piper. "Thank you."

Piper spotted a knife on the table and runs for it. Evil blows up a sewing machine in front of her. She grabbed the knife and throws it at Evil. It get stuck in his neck and vanquishes him. The black bee-like creatures fly away. "Phoebe, did you see that? Phoebe?" Phoebe fell on her stomach, showing large pieces of glass stuck in her back. "Phoebe!"