Chapter 19 - Muse to My Ears

Paris was in her room with Cole, he sat on the bed and she walked up to him. “Are you okay?”

Cole nodded. “Yeah, I have still my powers, but Ben doesn’t and knowing him is jealous of me.”

“Let him be.” Paris went to sit next to him. “You have your powers, he doesn’t and we don’t even know if he can have it back or have another power.”

“I know.” Cole nodded. “But he need it to do it alone then, I’m not gonna help him.”

“Understandable, but he is still your brother.” Paris told him.

“We will see how it goes.” Cole told her.

Paris had a small smile. “Okay.” She nodded, then she changed the subject. “You know I love you right?” Cole nodded. “I have this idea and...” She trailed off.

“What is your idea?” Cole asked.

“Move in with me.” Paris replied. “I live close to my sisters and everything that around them.”

Cole looked happy. “I would love too, Paris.” (Author’s note: Sorry if he sound like a girl, cause I don’t know how a guy would react.)

“Really?” Paris asked.

“Yes.” Cole nodded.

Paris smiled as then she kissed him. “Oh, my god, I love you!”

“I love you too.” Cole kissed her back and they ended up laying in bed. Kissing and doing other stuff.

------------------

Later, Paris shimmered in the Attic.  Piper's there looking at a Muses page in the Book of Shadows. Then, she jumped a little. “Paris!”

“Sorry.” Paris apologised.

Just then, Phoebe and Paige walked in. “Hey, how's the protection potion?”

Piper looked at her. “Non-existent.”

“Paris, we didn’t know you were here.” Paige comment. Piper, Phoebe and Paris glanced at each other.

“I just came in, Cole brought me.” Paris told her. Then, she looked at the others. “Protection potion?”

“Ben.” Phoebe replied.

“Ah.” Paris nodded.

Phoebe looked at Piper. “Hey, we kept up our end of the deal.”

Piper nodded. “I know, Bev called and she's thrilled, and I thank you, but I thought we should move on to the Muses.”

“Muses?” Paris asked, frowning.

“Muses, which are...” Paige read from the book. “‘Beings of pure light, whose soul purpose is to inspire peoples passion and creativity. Like angels, they guide us with an unseen hand of inspiration’.”

“Mm-hmm.” Piper hummed.

Phoebe held her hand up. “Wait, how can evil hurt someone who's invisible?”

“What?” Paris asked.

Just then, a Muse appeared, but invisible. “I have no idea. A good place to start would be to ask a Muse, but I can't figure out how to summon one.” Piper replied. Then, she looked at Paris. “Someone evil want to hurt them.”

“Ah, okay.” Paris nodded.

“Do you guys feel that?” Phoebe asked to them.

“What?” Paris asked.