Chapter 16: The False Fire.

(SEAN)

The travel to the mansion was very calming, which was a good thing. Tomas, as usual, was driving the car while Margaux and I were on the back. I was busy with my laptop finishing some work while Margaux was on her tablet doing something. After one hour and a half, we've arrived at the mansion. Jarvis with some butlers were already on the entrance waiting for us.

"Welcome home Sir Sean and Miss Margaux," Jarvis bowed together with the other butlers.

"Grazie Jarvis," Margaux thanked, "Please bring my luggage to my room."

He nodded and a butler behind him took her luggage out of the compartment of my car, "How about you Sir Sean?" Jarvis asked.

"I don't have any intention of staying for the weekend," I said and he just nodded again.

"Where are Mama and Papa?" Margaux asked.

"They are at the backyard Miss," Jarvis answered.

"Oh, I think we're having a barbeque," she said to me excitedly then went to the backyard.

"Is the Ravenna here?" I asked.

"Si signore," he answered.

After hearing the answer I went to the backyard where my family is. There is a long table in the backyard with an elegant table design and there is also a long table but shorter than the one on the center in the right side with some men wearing same uniforms. I noticed my family who were loud and cheerful. Mama and Margaux are talking to Franco's mother, Antoinette while Papa is talking with Franco and his father, Irwin.

"Gabriel! Welcome back," my mom greeted me with a hug. I kissed her cheeks and smiled.

"I'm home," I said, "Good day, Zia Antoinette," I greeted Franco's mother and kissed her cheeks also.

"Good day Sean, you're still looking good as ever," she smiled.

"Grazie." I greeted Irwin, Franco and my father also.

"Hello, Sean," Irwin said and my father nodded then they returned to whatever they talking to. Franco went to us to greet Margaux and me.

"It's already lunch, let's settle down everyone!" Mama announced to everyone and they replied with agreement. Papa was on the end of the table and I sat on his right side while Irwin was on his left side followed by his wife then my mother. Franco was on my side and Margaux was on his other side.

"I thought we're having a barbeque," Margaux said.

"I decided to try this Chinese restaurant that my friend recommended. They said that it was very delicious," Mama replied. The men in the uniforms started to place plates in the table with different variety of Chinese foods.

"Hmm, this is really good Celestina," Antoinette complimented.

"My wife's right, I'm not fond of eating Chinese foods but I think this is an exception," Irwin agreed.

"Yeah Mama, what's the name of the restaurant maybe my friends and I can pay them a visit," Margaux asked.

"I think it called Yu's Little China," Mama answered.

"Sean," Franco called my attention, "Papa and Zio Geronimo were talking about the Javier Aurelio and Vincent Throne incident but they were not talking about the Hunter Vogel thing. I don't think that Zio already know that," he informed.