Chapter 40: The Enemy.

"I think it is very wise for you to expand your business in Colombia. Your hotels here are in good condition and for over some years, I think it's time for you to invest more," Papa suggested to Mr. Gale Morris.

"I think it's a good decision whoever I'm still an emerging businessman and it's difficult for me to invest in a place that I don't have any connections, like Colombia," Mr. Morris said.

"If you would like we could invest in your hotel in Colombia. We will help you settle there, find a good place and make it bigger. We have some businesses in Colombia, it's very easy for us to have one more," I offered.

He thought for a while, I looked at Papa and saw him nodded in agreement to me. Mr. Gale Morris is a new businessman and it's very convinient for us to have him connnected to us. This is our old tactic. Get businessmen depend on us so that we could hold them on their necks. Whenever we need something to them they could help us right away.

"I agree," Mr. Morris finally nodded, "I will talk to my lawyers tomorrow to make legal documents of our investment."

"Then we are now partners," Papa grinned he handed his hand for them to have a handshake, which Mr. Morris gladly took.

"It's nice to be working with you from now on," I shook his hands too.

"It's an honour," he laughed.

"Geronimo!"I heard a familiar voice called. We turned our heads to where the voice is and saw Irwin Ravenna walking towards us including his wife and Franco.

"Irwin," they hugged laughing. I kissed the cheeks and greeted Zia Antoinette then handshake Zio Irwin.

"Ciao Franco," I greeted him.

"lo' amico," he saluted.

"Geronimo, where's Celestina?" Zia Antoinette asked.

"She's with Catherine, niece of the Wallaces, and with Margaux," he responds. He then called one of his men who was standing behind him, "Rocco, show Antoinette where my wife is." Rocco nodded and led Zia to Mama.

"Irwin, I know you already heard about Gale Morris. Gale, this is Irwin Ravenna, one of my dear friends," Papa introduced them.

"We were just talking about his investment to---," and they talked more about business. I listened to them and sometimes butted in when I have something to say. Franco on the other hand seemed to be occupied on his phone. Then suddenly it rings, we stopped and looked at him and he just excused himself then went a few meters away from us and we went back to our conversation.

"China was one of the hardest country to invest in, though it was all worth it. My cars were imported there and I'm happy to say that I'm earning millions, billions or thrillions," Zio Irwin boasted.

"That is great," Mr. Gale said, "I want to invest there also if my Colombia investment will be a successful one."

Suddenly we were interrupted by Franco, "Excuse me gentlemen," he started, "I'll just borrow Sean for a while," he smiled before he pointed at the hallway where there's a few people.

"What is it?" I asked annoyingly.

"He's here," he said seriously.