Chapter 25: Dinner Date.

(TANYA)

"I hope I didn't disappoint you," Sean said.

"Oh, no, no, I should be the one to say sorry for I'm not an effective date," I chuckled.

"Don't be sorry. I'm actually looking forward for this night."

I blushed, "Me too."

Suddenly we were interrupted by the manager's voice. "Sorry for interrupting but I'll present to you your first meal, the appetizer," then I felt some movements at the table, "Crostino."

"Grazie," Sean thanked.

"I'll follow the main dish later, please enjoy," the manager said and I felt his presence no more.

"Crostino means little toast at Italian consisting of toasted bread and toppings. The toppings may include a variety of different , , and , or may be presented more simply with a brush of and or a . You can use your hand to get it, don't worry it's dry," Sean explained.

"Thanks," I muttered. It's too weird for him to tell me everything so that I could eat. It's true that I don't know what's those Italian dishes but it's hard when you don't know where the food when you eat.

I carefully and slowly wander my hands at the table and felt the plate with foods in it. I took one and bit it. It's actually delicious.

"This is good," I complimented.

"Yeah," he agreed.

"Er, so it's actually what Olivia said," I started because it's getting awkward already.

"What did she said?" he asked.

"That you will bring me to a classy restaurant," I replied.

"Perhaps she's a fortune teller," he said.

I chuckled, "She's just like that. So, since I couldn't see anything, why don't you tell me the place is?"

"The place is grand, Italian style,"

"Very informative," I deadpanned, "Where are we seating?" I can the breeze of the air but it's not literally cold and surprisingly for a restaurant, it's very quiet.

"We're at the corner, away from the other customers, I hope you don't mind," he replied.

"No, it's alright. So, where's Tomas since it seemed that you're not with him," I asked curiously.

"He's taking a day off tonight,"

"Really, that's great. How about Gino, the cheerful person?"

"Still annoying,"

"He works with you right? What does he do?"

Sean didn't answer and I wonder why. Did I say something bad? "Sean?" I called out.

"I appreciate if you wouldn't talk about other man just for tonight," he suddenly said politely.

My eyes widen and my mouth kept on hanging since I was supposed to take a bite from another Crostino. I'm so stupid! Of course, this is a date and you shouldn't say another man's name in front of your date. I'm so insensitive!

"I'm so sorry," I gaped, "I-I just don't know what to say, since, you know," I laughed awkwardly.

"Just be yourself," he comforted, "Is this your first date?" he inquired.

"Actually no, I've done some dates before but it's only few and my friends just organize those dates. So basically its blind dates," I laughed at the term, "It was not successful for they didn't know that their date is literally blind."