Chapter 21: Two Meetings.

(TANYA)
"It looks like they had a heavy conversation earlier," Olivia said referring to Dad and Sean. Sean and Tomas already left for they stayed long enough and it's getting late also. Olivia decided to have a sleepover and right now she was on my bed and talking to me on what happened earlier.

"I wonder if Dad threatened Sean," I groaned.

"But I saw them grinning at each other. Maybe Sean already got your Dad's approval," she squealed making the bed moves with her eagerness.

"Stop moving Olivia," I laughed.

"David is really protective to you when it comes to friends," she said, "He also threatened Darren before."

"He threatened Darren? I never knew that," I was surprised.

"Darren whined at me before saying that your Dad is scary when on protective mode. However he overcame him not after he stuttered," she laughed.

"He only become like that after I become like this," I sighed.

"He just wanted you to be safe with the people around you," I felt her arms around me, comforting me.

I faintly smiled, "I know."

"You know what? You're just tired let's just sleep okay? Besides it's already late and I can hear your Dad's snores from here. How come you can sleep with that sounds?!" she said cheering me up which is working.

"Dad's really not a loud snorer," I giggled.

"Just admit it that you were just used to it."

"Sleep already Olivia," I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah I will," she yawned, "Goodnight."

"Good night."

***

(SEAN)
"There will be heavy rainfall on these following days at the country and because of that I suggest to bring some umbrella on your way to school or work. Even though there will be rain----," I turned off the television as I took the cup of coffee from the small table at the middle of the living room and placed the remote control there.

"Sir, the car's ready," Tomas informed me. I nodded and grabbed my coat then went to the car that was already parked at the entrance.

Tomas opened the door for me and I went inside. Suddenly my phone rang. It was Mama.

"Buongiorno Mama, come stai?" I greeted.

"Buongiorno Gabriel!" she said cheerfully, "Sto bene, E tu?"

"Sto bene anche io. Perché hai chiamato?" I asked.

Tomas went to the driver seat and started to drive away from the house.

"Actually, I'm at the city right now," she informed.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"I'm meeting my friend for some snacks after lunch and I wanted you to come with us."

"Who is this friend of yours?" I inquired.

"It's a surprise," she chuckled, "Please come at the Colhen Coffee Shop, non essere in ritardo. Arrivederci," and she end the line.

I sighed. I just hoped that she will not introduce me to different girls again like she always kept doing that. Even though she pushes me to meet girls who I'm not interested with she doesn't force me to have a relationship with them. Meeting them once is enough to her.

"Is Signora Celestina wanted you to meet with another girl again?" Tomas asked.

"I don't know, she doesn't tell me," I replied.