Epilogue

EPILOGUE

(AUTHOR)

It was quarter to three in the afternoon, the sun where still up in the sky but it was somehow windy. Busy chattering can be heard in an old historical church, the place were covered in different shades of white, dusty rose and mauve, elegant and blooming flowers were decorated all over the place; at the entrance of the church, along the long aisle, on the wooden chairs and at the altar. People who came to the intimate ceremony were all dolled up and wore formal dresses that matched the theme of the event. The groomsmen were wearing a light grey suits and bridesmaid were wearing dusty rose colored long dresses with beautiful themed colored bouquet.

Sean, who seemed to be nervous but happy at the same time, stood at the entrance greeting the guests, his eyes were staring at the driveway waiting for a particular car. He was wearing a dark grey suit and a white button down shirt inside with a matching mauve necktie, a boutonniere was also decorated on his suit jacket. His hair was styled and his face was cleanly shaved, his beautiful features were showing and he looks like a model that came out of a fashion magazine.

Celestina interrupted his son and started to slightly brush his shoulders with her hands, cleaning invisible dust, "You look like your father when we married," she smiled.

"I believe that's a compliment," he grinned.

She cupped his cheek, looking at him with happiness and content in her eyes, "Last year was Margaux and now you, I'm glad that I was able to attend to my children's wedding the next thing that I want now are grandchildren running around."

"Mama, you don't have to rush."

"I just want to be still alive when that time comes," she shrugged.

"You will in just few months," as he looked at his sister's baby bump, as she was talking to some of the guests.

"So, are you planning to get pregnant after this? Because I'm really expecting to have a lot of children running around me--,"

She suddenly got interrupted by her husband, "Take it easy, Celestina. I'm sure my son won't disappoint us."

Sean sighed in annoyance he knows that even his Dad wants to have grandchildren as soon as possible because they worry about their age. Their parents aren't getting younger as they started to feel some health problems. It's not like he doesn't like kids, it's just that he's not good at handling them. He wants to have children in the future but he just doesn't want to rush things, he wanted to enjoy his life with Tanya first.

A woman, also wearing formal attire that matched the event with an earpiece and holding a tablet, caught everyone's attention as she announced loudly, "The bridal's car is coming! Guests please proceed to your respective seats and the entourage please proceed to your positions." She walked briskly towards Sean and his parents, "Sir, on you position please," she instructed.

He nodded then complied.

As they followed the wedding organizer's instruction, the white wedding car parked at the entrance of the church, they closed the tall wooden double doors to hide the bride from everyone. Everyone was quiet as they waited for the entourage walked on the aisle, photographers and videographers where all over the place, wanting to catch everything on their lenses, every single moment must be captured.

Slow music coming from the band started to play. Darren Brown was strumming on his guitar that he now often used, Alisha played on her violin together with some of her friends from her orchestra, Gael who was drumming slowly on his instrument and Davina, Gael's girlfriend and also a singer, who's beautiful voice echoes all around the place. Together they created a melody suited for a romantic and sacred event.