Chapter 20: Man to Man Talk.

(SEAN)
Arriving at the building, my men already on the entrance waiting for my arrival, I stepped out of the car and they all greeted me. Tomas helped me took off my coat.

"Good morning Boss!" Gino greeted me as I walked towards my office.

"Where's Hunter?" I asked abruptly.

"We've already caught him Boss," Renard answered, "Do you want to see him?"

"Not today," I don't want to destroy my day, "Just make sure he couldn't escape."

"Yes, Sir,"

"Boss, how's Miss Tanya?" Gino asked.

I entered my office and sat on my chair, "She's alright," I answered.

"She got hurt pretty bad, she's too sweet to be hurt," Gino said.

"You know the girl from yesterday?" Matt asked.

"Yes, she's Boss friend," he answered, "She's the one who gave Boss the strawberry shortcake and the coffee."

"They must be really close for her to know that,"

"Get out," I interrupted them. They're too noisy.

"If you wanted to chat do it outside," Tomas pushed them out of the door.

I opened my laptop and started to check my email accounts since I need a lot of accounts. Tomas placed a bundle of papers at the table and started to sort them out.

"How's Vincent?" I asked since we are keeping an eye on him.

"It seems that he found out that there's a spy on his men that's why they still haven't reported to me yet," he informed.

The day passed by just like every day. And I didn't even realize that it's already night. I called Tanya as I went on my way. Before going to their house we stopped by at a store and ordered Tomas to buy some wine.

"Do you think that I'm too formal?" I asked Tomas, indicating my tuxedo.

"You look fine Sir," he smiled.

When we arrived at their house I took off the necktie since I feel that it's suffocating me. Tomas opened the door for me when I stepped out. The sky was already dark and their place was quiet. When I reached towards the door I rang the doorbell after waiting for a few minutes it opened. A girl with a long straight blonde hair with a smile that almost reached her eyes stood at the doorway.

"Good evening gentlemen," she greeted, "Good to see you again, Sean."

"Same to you, Olivia," I greeted back.

"Come in, come in," she stepped back and invited us inside, "Tanya's at the kitchen, I'll lead you there." She walked before us and we followed her. When we passed the staircase we met Mr. Santiago who was on his way down.

"Good evening, Mr. Santiago," I nodded.

"Evening," he grunted and went immediately at the kitchen.

"Don't worry about him," Olivia assured, "He's just PMSing ,"she rolled her eyes and went to walking.

Tomas and I looked at each other. He chuckled and shrugged. I just rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

Tanya's back was facing us as she bent down at the oven. Mr. Santiago was already sitting at the dining table and Olivia was mixing some leaves at the bowl.

"Sit down, sit down," Olivia said.

"Oh," Tanya stood up straight holding a big plate of roast chicken, "Hey, good evening, good thing you're here. The chicken is already cooked," she beamed. Olivia immediately took the roast chicken from her and placed it at the table.