Chapter 66: The Revelation of the Past.

(AUTHOR)

It was already dark when a car arrived at the Alfaro's Mansion. Jarvis together with some maids and butlers were already waiting at the entrance way to welcome Sean. He welcomed his young master when he stepped down from his car.

"Welcome home, young master," Jarvis greeted.

"Where are they?" Sean asked in urgency as he started to walk towards the house. Tomas threw the car keys to one of the butlers to follow Sean.

"They are at the dining area, Sir," Jarvis replied as he also followed them.

Without stopping, Sean walked hurriedly towards the dining room there he saw his parents sitting at the dining table, eating some fruits. His Mom was talking cheerfully at her husband as his Dad was just eating listening to his chattering wife. Celestina noticed his son and her smile grew more.

"Gabriel!" she said in surprised, "I wasn't expecting to see you! What a great surprise." She stood from her chair and walked towards Sean, gave him some cheek kisses and a hug. However, she felt something different at him. He always looks serious but he's more serious than before with swollen eyes, unkempt hair and messy state. It is so unusual for him to be untidy and not presentable because he always makes sure to look perfect. Her smile faded as she asked in concerned, "Stai bene, mia caro?" ("Are you alright, my dear?")

"Who is James Alejandro?" he asked straightforwardly, without hesitations.

Celestina was taken aback to his sudden question, even Geronimo suddenly stopped moving. "W-what?" she puzzled.

"Who is James Alejandro?" he repeated impatiently.

His father interrupted, "How did you know him?" he asked without looking at him and still sitting on his chair but he already stopped from eating.

"Because he messes with me!" Sean answered angrily.

His Mom jumped from his sudden outburst. "What do you mean, Gabriel?" Celestina asked worriedly then she caressed his shoulder trying to calm him down, "What happened?"

Sean can't contain his emotions, pain and anger consumed him and a lot of questions were running on his mind and all he wants were immediate answers. He slapped her hand away and he snapped, "All along I thought it was Vincent but I was wrong and here comes this fucking James Alejandro and I don't even know him! He's been playing on me all around and I just fucking let him messes with me! That fucker tried to kill Tanya, he hurt her family! And now--," he was trying not to let his tears fall as he said in pained and shaky voice, "And now he told her that I'm a Mafia Boss. I should be the one who said that to her, I should be the one who explained that to her and HE JUST FUCKING TOLD HER THAT!"

Geronimo stood up and reprimanded, "DO NOT SHOUT AT YOUR MOTHER!"

Everyone was quiet. Tomas and Jarvis were standing at the corner with their tightly sealed mouth not wanting to interfere at the family problem.

Celestina was startled to both of the raging men but she was more surprised at the reason behind all of this. "Please, calm down both of you," she said softly trying to ease the tension, "Let's all sit down and talk calmly."

She walked back towards the dining table and sat down on her chair again. Geronimo followed her instruction but Sean was still standing. "Sit down Sean," he threatened and Sean gave in.

"I, your father and James Alejandro were friends since we were in kids. We went on the same school also at the same college university so were like childhood friends," Celestina started. "Geronimo and James were very different from each other but they also have a lot of similarities, they're both rivals and best friends. Geronimo is quiet and doesn't like to talk a lot, he was always on his seat reading a book or doing something on his computer. On the other hand, James was always on the spotlight and he likes the attention he's getting, he's friendly and very talkative, he was always surrounded by people. They are both excellent in sports and academic, two of the top students, they are often compete to each other but they are also the closest friends," she reminisced, "But that was before."