Chapter 17: The Pain.

(SEAN)

As we arrived at my house, Tomas opened the door for me and I carefully carried Tanya inside the house. Amelia was surprised to see us as she was supposed to greet us in the entrance.

"Good gracious!" she gasped, "Who is she and what happened to her? Poor child!"

"Get me the first aid kit," I ordered as I immediately went upstairs to the guest room. I laid her to the bed and removed her shoes. Amelia entered with the first aid kit on her hand and Tomas following her carrying a bucket of water.

"I'll wash her body and change her tattered clothes first before I'll treat her bruises. It looks pretty bad," Amelia said. I nodded in agreement and started to undress Tanya. Suddenly Amelia slapped my hands, "What are you doing?! Get out! I'll just call you later," she scolded.

I grunted but let her do her thing and went outside with Tomas. "Bring her some of my clothes," I told him knowing that Amelia doesn't have any clothes with her since she doesn't live here that only means that they need to borrow mine. Tomas nodded and ran to my room. I waited outside of the room, pacing back and forth at the same spot. A minute later, Tomas arrived with clothes on his hands. I took it from him and entered the room abruptly.

My eyes fell on the girl lying on the bed. Her pants were already removed but her shirt is long enough to cover her lower part. There were colour blue bruises on her legs, bruises and scratches on her arms. And I think beneath her shirt is worse.

"What are you doing here?!" Amelia shrieked.

I cringed, "Clothes," I showed her the clothes.

"Thank you," she abruptly took the clothes then pushed me outside of the room, "And please knock before you enter," she glared and closed the door. She dared to pushed me out of the room on my own house and she even glared and shouted me. She never did that for she was always composed and kind. She never raises her voice especially to me who is her boss.

I heard Tomas chuckled, "Sir, you must understand that Miss Tanya is a woman. Amelia can take good care of her."

Of course I understand but they can't expect me to just relax. I growled, "Get me a chair."

***

After some hours, Amelia finally went out of the room. I stood up from the chair and waited for whatever she needs to say. "She's fine, good thing there's no broken ribs. She got a lot of bruises on her body and I bet it will be painful when she moves. She needs a lot of rest," she informed, "What happened to her?"

"We wanted to know that too. We just found her on the floor at the mall looking already like that. But I think she got step over by a lot of people because there's a stampede earlier. Tanya is blind," Tomas explained.

"Oh my," she gasped. "Maybe she got so scared. She looks so pitiful. I'll cook something for her when she wakes up. I'll prepare food for you too," she sighed.

I nodded and went inside of the room. Tanya got already cleaned and tucked under the blanket. She sleeps peacefully in spite of the bruises and scratches on her face. I want to rage and be angry at Hunter who started the false commotion at the mall which made Tanya looks like this. He's the reason why she showed those emotions.

I don't want to see it again. It's too disturbing.

***

(TANYA)

It's throbbing. My head is throbbing and my body is painful. It hurts. I opened my eyes and saw darkness, no wonder. I'm on a very soft and comfortable bed but this is not mine. My bed is not like this comfortable and it was very quiet, to the point that it scares me. What happened? Yeah Olivia dragged me to the mall to buy some dress suddenly there's a fire and everyone was running and Olivia!