Chapter 29: The Plan.

(TANYA)

"Alright! Let's take a break!"Darren shouted.

"Thank goodness, my hands were aching," Alisha sighed in relief.

Darren who was playing the guitar, Alisha who was playing the violin and I who was playing the piano were practising for a few days. It's really a good thing that's its summer so we have a lot of time to practise since they don't have to attend classes. Darren also introduced us to his friend named Gael Morgan who willingly joined us since he knows how to play drums. I offered them the place where we will practise and that is our house since its quiet there we can concentrate.

Now the four of us kept on practising day by day. Darren already applied the application form at the organizer of the music contest and it will begin next month. Alisha was having a hard time at first to convince her Aunt to let her join at the contest that's why Olivia and Darren went to their house to convince her Aunt. They told me that she's very scary but in the end she let her join. Gael is very nice towards me and to everyone. When we first met he doesn't seemed surprised to see that I'm blind and to my conclusion that Darren already told him about my condition. He's very helpful to me when it comes to teaching me the notes of the songs. I'm very grateful to meet him.

I on the other hand, made this contest an excuse to busy myself. To have my mind preoccupied with this contest so I will not think some other stuff. I'll just need to stop thinking things that will just sadden me.

"Here I made some snacks for us," Gael said cheerfully.

"Wow, I never knew you know how to cook," Alisha said, "I'm impressed!"

A certain someone knows how to cook too especially Italian dishes.

"Have some sandwiches," Gael placed the sandwich on my hand.

I smiled and thanked him.

"So we were doing great," Darren said, "We just need to master it. Gael I need to talk to you about how we jump from a song to another."

"Sure," Gael agreed. We let Darren be the leader of the group and we still haven't decided on what should we name our group.

I felt someone sat beside me on the couch, "I'm so nervous yet excited for the music contest," Alisha admitted.

I smiled, "Me too."

"There will be a lot of musicians that is better than us and just the thought of that make me nervous," Alisha muttered.

"Alisha, they may be greater than us or more popular than us but as long as we did all our might, we are already winners. If we will not win then so be it, at least we had fun and the next time we will play, it will be more greater than before," I soothed, "I myself is very nervous, the fact that I'm blind and I couldn't see anything around me even the keys on the piano that's very scary enough. People might belittle me but I won't let them faze me. I just need to believe myself." Just like everybody close to me say, believe in yourself.

"That's very inspiring. Thanks for comforting me," she said.

I smiled, "Sometimes people need soothing words to forget that they are scared even just for awhile."

***

(SEAN)

"Sir, we are already here," Tomas informed me as the car stopped at the entrance way of an abandoned building that was far away from the city.

One of my men who were guarding the place opened the door of the car for me. I stepped out of it and a few men greeted me. I waited for Tomas to get out of the car before I walked inside with him and the others following me. The sky was already dark and the place was dark also. Only few lights were on the ceiling, some doesn't even light at all and some were flickering.