Chapter 27: Broken Heart of Sean.

(SEAN)
The man in a fine and expensive suit talks about the things that can improve and the latest information about the shipping business that I have. He kept on explaining the silly chart on the wide screen in front of us. He looks tense but still able to speak clearly. His eyes didn't meet mine even though I'm on the end of the long table and I'm easily can be seen. His eyes kept on wandering to the other men on the room that were seated on the side of the long table.

Honestly, this is one of the things that bore me. Who wants to listen to someone who is scared at you? My eyes were on him however my ears were blocked.

"And that's the end of my report," he finished.

He is waiting for my word, everyone in this room are waiting. When I didn't say anything he gulped and I can see a sweat fell down on his forehead. Sometimes it's fun to tease people.

"Meeting is adjourned," as I said that everyone immediately dispersed the room.

I stood up from the chair and got out of the room.

"Sir, you still hasn't met Hunter Vogel," Tomas informed as he was following me.

"There is a time for that but right now we'll keep him hidden from Vincent. How's Vincent by the way? Have your men already contacted you?" I asked.

"Yes sir," he replied, "They informed me that Vincent has been plotting something against you however they doesn't know it for Vincent has been careful and secretive to his men."

"Tighten the security of my family they must not go out without any guards with them. Call the Lorraine Fashion Academy and tell them that we will donate some funds to them for the security and also call Renard I have something for him to do," I instructed.

"Right away Sir," Tomas said.

"I'll take a detour at the men's room, wait for me." I walked towards the men's room but I heard some noises inside that prevented me from opening the door.

"I'm so nervous dude if you were there you would feel the thick atmosphere around the room."

"He's really scary?"

"Yeah, and his face looks so cold and bored. I don't even know if he listened to my report."

I opened the door only to see the same man that reported earlier chatting with another man. As soon as they saw me they were surprised.

"Sir!" they straightened their body.

"Hello gentlemen," I greeted.

"Hello Sir," the man that reported earlier greeted back, "We'll go right away."

They hurriedly walked passed me towards the door but I spoke which stopped them, "You, what's your name?" I asked the man who reported earlier.

He gulped, "D-David Sir," he stammered.

David same name with Tanya's father. "David," I started and they look so tensed, "It seems that our revenue rises from 30% from last year and about the incident that one of our shareholders quit because of bankruptcy. I want you to make a report about that and send it to my office. And about the improvement plan that you reported, I want that. Implement that right away at the shipping line and after a month I want to see if there is any improvement at all. Write a report to that also. Do you understand?"

He was stunned, "Y-yes Sir."

"Both of you may now go," I said and they went out immediately but not after I heard what David muttered to is friend.