Chapter 18: Bruises.

Chapter 18: Bruises.

(SEAN)
My shirt was damp because of her tears but it doesn't matter, I don't care. I embraced her trying to comfort her and somehow just a little, to ease her pain. She's crying. I don't know what to do if someone is crying with heavy reasons and heavy emotions. She's been through a lot.

She pushed me a little making a distance between us, "I'm sorry, I make your shirt wet again," she sniffed but chuckled a little, "Sorry for hearing me talking like this. It's very embarrassing."

"There's nothing to be ashamed of," I said.

"Yes, I shouldn't be ashamed for pain will make me stronger," she grinned her eyes was still red and puffy because of her cries.

"I like that attitude of yours."

She arched an eyebrow, "What attitude?" she puzzled.

"That positive and bright attitude, it's contagious," I replied truthfully.

Her melodic laugh echoed in the room. It's very warming to see her happy and not sad like earlier but it was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Excuse me Sir but I have a cream here for her bruises so that it will heal faster and it won't leave some marks," Amelia said after opening the door.

Opening my palm to her, I said, "Give it to me, I'll apply it to her."

She frowned at me, her eyebrows meeting, "I don't think so---," but I interrupted her.

"I believe you have lots of work downstairs and please kindly take this away," handing the tray to her and she took it and gave the cream to me unwillingly with a piercing glare. Then I signalled her away, before she walk out of the door, she mouthed "Don't do perverted stuff."

"I will just apply this cream, may I?" I asked for permission.

"Of course," she smiled. I now finally noticed my clothes on her. My shirt is long and big, it almost fell on her shoulders and that goes to my sweatpants; big but it was tied around her hips to prevent it from falling. She looks so small on my clothes. Small and adorable.

"Thank you for letting me borrowed your clothes," she thanked.

"You're welcome. It's quite big on you."

"Yeah, it means you're so huge," she laughed.

I gently took her left arm and started to gently put the cream on her bruises she flinched to my touch but she easily adjusted, then her other arm.

"I've met your younger sister, her name is Margaux, right?" she started a conversation.

"How did you met?" even though I've already know it.

"At one of the Art Convention of Olivia where she invited me. I met your sister there and we chatted a little,"

"Oh really?"

"Yes, it's quite funny actually because Fernando said that she's like a Victoria Secret Model and Olivia said the same to you, although it's a Abercrombie and Fitch brand," she laughed.

"Fernando?" I asked curiously.

"He's working at The Art Studio with Olivia," she explained, "She's pretty talkative unlike you," she laughed.

"We're both different,"

"But your differences make who you are," she stated, "She's not here?"

After placing some cream on her arms, next was her legs. I rolled up the sweatpants to show her bruised legs, "No, she lives on her dorm while I live here alone," I replied.