Chapter 1: What She Sees.

                                                                                         (TANYA)

                The world is beautiful, everything in this world, the green trees that is swaying, the colourful flowers that smells nice, the calm clouds in the sky, the smiles of the people in the park, just everything. That's how I wanted to see things however I started to like the bad scenery too. Like the smelly garbage truck, the graffiti in the wall of the dirty street, the scary old abandon house or the homeless street children. Being desperate like I am you don't have a choice. Whether it is a good thing or bad, just to fill the emptiness within me, you'll be desperate.

                They say that if you don't want to see the things you don't like just close your eyes. I wanted to laugh on that because for me I'll give to you all I got just to see what you don't want to see. In my life, darkness is always with me.

                "Hey hun," a familiar deep voice said as he kissed my forehead.

                "Good morning Dad," I replied with a small smile.

                I've been living with my Dad alone since my Mom died in a car accident when I was ten years old and the evidence of the tragic accident is still fresh in me. Since I am the only child, it's just always been me and him. My mom was a great musician and my father is great in repairing instruments so they decided to make a business about selling and repairing different instruments just in the other part of our house. See, even their habits are compatible they are my favourite love story. My Mom used to teach me how to play the piano, she was not the best teacher but I love her.

                "Hun, could you please hand me the ketchup? It's in your right beside your glass of water," my Dad said.

                "Sure," I agreed and moved my hand to my left I felt the coldness of the water from my glass and I carefully get the ketchup beside it then gave it to my Dad who was on my left side.

                "So, I'll be going to Mrs. Lakey later to repair her precious grand piano, are you going to be fine alone in here?" Dad asked.

                "Yes and Olivia said that she'll drop by. Mrs. Lakey? You're going to repair her piano again?" I questioned as I finished my breakfast.

                "Yup, her old grand piano,"

                "Hey, don't talk like that to her piano. It was given to her by her deceased husband, it is very important to her," I scolded him a bit.

                "I'm not complaining," he defended, "I'm actually thankful because I got money from it," he continued and I just chuckled. I felt that he moved and it looks like he is cleaning the table.

                "I'm going now so that I'll be able to go back early and I already opened the shop," he kissed my forehead again and I felt his presence being gone.

I already mastered our house. It's not really big. It has three bedrooms one for me, for my Dad and the other one is just when my relatives or friend of ours decided to stay in our house. Most of my time I am in the shop or I'll just sit in the big hammock located at our back porch. I walked with familiarity in our house and opened the door that connected to the shop.

I sat on a chair on the counter and started to read the Braille book, not literally reading it because all I do was touching it. Then I heard the bell rang, means someone entered the shop.