#32 Mick - Lockscreen

MADDIE POV: It's one of those weeks that Mick is not working either in the factory, or serving his duty at the race track as a reserve driver, so we have all the time in the world for ourselves. I really like that, but I also can see at some of those moments that he misses racing...
Right now we're chilling on the couch in our "house wear", called sweats, watching a TV show we picked up on during Christmas period. Mick is half sitting- half lying down on the couch, having his arm drapped over my shoulders, making me lie half on top of him. It's really cozy and nice... We don't even need words in moments like that, just soaking up the presence of the other, which we cherish every second of...
One moment, Mick simply moved a bit and placed loving kiss on the crown of my head.
-Hm?
-Nothing- he whispered and even without looking at him I knew he's smiling.
-Alright- I agreed, smiling myself. That's how it always is between us, knowing one another in every detail, only needing a bit of contact...
But our calm was disturbed soon after that, as Micks' phone began to ring. Both of us looked at it, as it's lying on the coffee table in front of us.
-It's work. I better pick it up..- Mick said and stood up, to go to the kitchen to talk in peace with Paul. I just sighed and stopped the tv, to wait until he gets back. I wasn't arguing, because it was pointless anyway, and it could actually be something really important. Besides, it's WORK. You never ditch those kind of phone calls when you're not on a vacation..?!

He came back after 5 or so minutes, and ploped himself back at the couch, to place the phone back on the table and move me to our previous position.
-What was it about?- I asked him and cuddled back to his chest.
-Just some data to analyse and run through on the sim tomorrow. Paul wanted to tell me in person, as our email site is a mess for a few days now..
-Sounds resonable- I agreed, and reached for the TV remote to play the episode again. But before I did that, I caught a glimpse of Mick's lockscreen before it went black again. I swear I saw that photo somewhere... To be sure I took it and lit the screen again, and knew instantly why. It was one of the photos he did for me, as he was testing out his new camera last summer and I ended up posting it on my Instagram account later.

-Am I your lockscreem Micky?- I asked him, surprised, turning to see him better, still with phone in hand

-You weren't supposed to see that..- he agreed, but avoided my gaze and his whole face turned red like a Ferrari.
-Why tho? It's a good photo! And besides, I think it's cute!
-You think?- he dared to look at me.
-Yeah. I totally think that- I assured him with fond smile and added -Besides, you're my lockscreen too- I told him, taking my own phone and lightning up the screen to show him the proof. I really like this photo of his, mostly because he looks super cute on it, and I did it myself too. 

I might be an amateur in photography, but I think I did a good job there

-It's... cute..- he said smiling, as the blush flooded back onto his face. To hide it, Mick embraced me around my shoulders again and pulled my back to his chest, to cuddle me close.
-It is! We're such a good photographers!- I complemented us, making Mick laugh. It was one of those full, carefree laughs I love, filling my insides with warm and fuzzy feeling. I couldn't do anything else than join him, making us laughing even more. But soon after that we calmed down, and just kissed sweetly, before we snuggled closer and looked each other deeply in the eye, not saying anything.
-Are we continue watching, or you want to do something else?- Mick asked, brushing his fingers over my cheek lightly.
-Let's finish this episode and then we decide, alright?
-Fine with me Princess- he agreed and then we kissed, feeling so happy and in love as ever. During those cozy-homely moments I really think that he's my forever... Let's see what the world has in store for us in the future...
THE END

Something short but still super cute!
But can somebody tell me, how is it that I seem to only be able to write fluff when it comes to Mr. Mick Schumacher?!
I hope you like it nevertheless...
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.