#77 Lewis - Picture reveal

BARCELONA CATALUNIA
SPAIN
FRAIDAY
ANGELINA POV: It's the first race of the 2023 season that I'm attending. And also my first ever Formula One weekend apearance. After close to 3 years of dating, Lewis and I decided to finally put it out there, in the open, and reveal our relationship to the public. If the heartbreak of 2021 season didn't seperate us, nothing really will, not even the paps...
The fact that Angela is taking care of both Roscoe and Nyx this weekend helps both of us to relax and enjoy the weekend. It's also the weekend of truth, as Merc brought new upgreates to Monaco last weekend, but couldn't really test it out. In this case, Spanish GP will be the ultimate test....
Also the fact that I don't have a race myself this weekend allowes me to acompany Lewis and set out plan in motion.... We were spotted together on numerous ocasions since Miami and the rumors got pretty bad, so we decided to put all of that to rest.
-So?
-So what?- Lewis didn't understand me at first, as we sat at the back of the garage, waiting for the FP2 to start.
-How we're gonna do it? You know? Reveal our relationship?- it's been on my mind ever since we decided to do it, but so far, we went nowhere.
-Maybe....- he thought for a second and then his eyes lit up in mischive -Maybe I'll take a picture of you sitting in my car, from the angle that my number will be visible and then "accidentaly" post it on my social media?
-That's actually good idea! Can we, tho?
-Surelly. I'm even surpised that we didn't do that sooner...
-Alright- I agreed and added -But when?
-Now?- he answered my question with another question, and smirk on his face.
-Now!? You really want to do it now!?
-Why not?! We have at least 15 minutes till FP2...
-Alright- I agreed and we stood up. Talk with the mechanics was really quick, as they too want us to be happy and finally "out in the open".
-In you go...- Lew said, while holding my waist, to prevent me from slipping on his seat. 
-It's SO cool...!- my eyes were surely opened as wide as kid in a candy store, as I sat down comfortably and took in my surroundings. 
-Say "cheese"..!- Lewis joked, with his camera opened, giggling happily himself. I posed, holding the steering wheel with my left hand and doing a peace sign with the right and wide smile.
-You like it?- he asked next, showing me the picture over the halo.
-It's the one- I agreed and then he indulged ourselves, while Lew explained to me all the switches and buttons, all up to FP2. Then we switched and I waited for him in the garage, while he had his fun with the car. At that point I didn't knew what a bomb we're gonna drop....

SUNDAY
Yesterday Lewis prepared the post he's going to "leak" on his socials and then posted it during Quali. Then we switched off notifications on all our social media accounts for next 4 or os hours. We only checked them before bed and smiled at the positive responce of our fans.
-I love you...- I said to him then, spotting the caption, which read: "My everything 👑💜💗"
-I love you too...- he replied with that sweet smile which I completely adore and then we shortly kissed. Without second thought, I re-posted his post on my stories with big purple and pink hearts, and then left the comment under it "Forever with you".
After that we went to sleep, holding each other close and smiling to ourselves. We didn't need to hide anymore....

.....
We entered the paddock side by side, holding hands, with shades on and heads held high. Papparatzi swammed us with questions, but we mostly ignored them, as Lew needed to prepare for the race. But we didn't regreted our move even one bit... Even tho the internet blew up crazy...
I was seated in the garage with my headphones on, listening to team radios and following the race with fingers crossed hard for Lew. I hoped of a good result with whole my heart, especially this week, as they've been testing the upgrades for real this time, as Monaco didn't really told us anything.
And what a stellar performance that was!! A freaking P2!!!
-Wooow!! I cheered with the whole team, who's estatic. Double podium was a dream ever since Brasil last year and we finally did it!
-Come to Parc Ferme!
-Really?
-You're out and open now, no?- Bono winked at me.
-Yeah, we are...- I replied, feeling warm inside.
We indeed went to the parc ferme, and greeted the team.
-You're exeptional Baby!! I'm SO, SO proud!- I yelled, as Lew embraced me in tight hug. 
-Thanks Sunshine- he replied, and before I knew, he took his helmet off and leaving it on the pavement, he pulled me into sweet kiss. We both ignored the cameras pointed at us, cheerishing the moment, while the team cheered around us.
-Slowly to the top, where you belong Champ- I said into his lips and then pushed him softly again -Go. Go talk to Nico and then take that trophy...
-Ay ay Mrs Capitan!- he playfully saluted, making me shake my head.
-Dork- I mouthed at him, while he took his space in front of the mic.

.....
The interview was a flash and then they went up, on the podium, to recive the trophies and spray the champaine.
-I love you- Lew mouthed at me and winked, while spraying the team with George and having fun for once. It was good to see him back up there... Firstly P2's and P3's and soon he'll win again.. I believe in him... And I'll be by his side all the way and longer... My Champ...
THE END

I know it's short but my exams are comming up and I REALLY need to study, so bare with me until I'm finished with them...
Have a nice day! / Goodnight!
F.

F1 One Shots IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें