Episode 2

Third person's pov:

Several maids were holding her long gown which trailed down on the floor behind her.

There were no emotions being displayed by her face but her heart was throbbing fast against her chest.

Tears were at the verge of being streamed down her eyes with her breath slightly uneven as she took her steps towards the room which was a graveyard for her.

It was hard to live, but it was harder to die. It's harder when you believe that one day everything will be completely fine, and one day opening your eyes you'll realize that it was all a nightmare. But when will she get that one day?

Two maids opened the door of the room and she closed her eyes finally letting the tears shed down.

"Master is not here Mrs. Kim.", one of the maids informed, making her open her eyes.

The room was indeed vacant to his presence.

She took cautious steps inside and they all now stood at a distance.

"Master will be here any minute so we need to leave Mrs. Kim.", one of the maids said and then they all left from there, closing the door behind.

She finally lifted up her veil from her face and looked around the room which was decorated with roses. There were flower petals everywhere along with candle lights which were lightly brightening up the room.

Scared was not the right word to use for her situation. There was terror welling up in each and every inch of her body.

All she wanted was to somehow disappear from here, and go somewhere far away where he could never find her.

She frantically looked around for a place to hide as she knew that he would be coming any second. She knew he won't spare her and easily find her anywhere she is. She knew that this pathetic effort will bring her nowhere but she still did what she could.

Looking around, the restroom door came in her sight.

Holding her heavy dress with great difficulty she went inside.

Getting her dress completely inside the place, she locked the door from inside.

She again looked around and now found a closet at one side.

Opening the door of the closet, she went inside it, getting her huge dress to fit in the place.

She closed the door and now there was only darkness in her sight.

Yet this darkness was brighter than all his dark fantasies towards her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon's pov:

The backup officers were currently at the backyard of the mansion, covering up the back to make their way inside.

Being in the lead, I sneaked inside the mansion first and took cautious steps towards various rooms.

The rooms were mostly empty and to my surprise there were not even maids inside. Don't tell me, he left this place!

I looked through nearly half of the rooms and that's when my eyes fell on a room which had a dim light coming out of it.

Taking my fully loaded gun in a tight grip, I took slow steps towards the room.

My breaths were heavy as it was quite possible for him to be here. Either he'll go alive or I'll just have to kill him right now.

Taking cautious steps, I entered inside the room but my eyes instantly narrowed.

Why is this room full of roses? Is it a mafia's room or a flower shop?

I looked around and found each and every inch of the whole room decorated delicately with flowers and wax candles.

Is it a trap? Or he got some new hobbies?

I looked around the room and found a door at another corner of the room.

Taking a few steps ahead, I now tried to get the door open but it seemed to be locked.

I pushed it several times but the door was quite hard to open.

I knew that pushing it harder would make a lot of noise and I can't afford doing that, but the curiosity inside me was arousing an unknown urge to see what's behind the door.

"Sir......."

I flinched hard and instantly turned back, pointing the gun towards the figure, but saw my subordinate standing there.

"We have to leave.", he said in a rush making me frown.

"Our officers saw Kim Taehyung coming towards the mansion with a lot of cars following him at the back.", he reported.

"That's good. Once he arrives I'll show him the real hell.", I said through my gritted teeth but he shook his head.

"No sir. By the cars, I mean hundreds of cars filled with his men.

He's coming with a lot of force. We're not enough for them.", he worriedly stated.

"Call the backup......"

"They'll take time and he'll reach here any minute. There's no other way sir."

Talking a glance at the door behind me, I moved it back towards him, nodding in surrender. Today is not my day. But there soon will be one.

We both made our way out but for some reason I still felt that I should have looked through that door. As if there was something really important that I missed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

Hundreds of cars, following one single car entered inside the mansion.

They all stopped right in front of the mansion door and all the servants were now standing in a row, right in front of the mansion.

One of them immediately rushed to the front black car which was by far the most luxurious one.

He kept the door open and a sturdy figure with a wide grin on his face came out of the car. His aura was cold as always but there was something new in his self which was hard to understand yet for a normal person we could call it happiness? Well that's not the case for him.

Happiness is not the word made for him. He never got it in his whole life, so he made sure that nobody else would get it either.

The servants were all standing with their heads hanging low. Nobody was ever allowed to lift up his head unneeded.

"Leave.", he said in his husky cold voice and everyone instantly left.

His head now turned to the back towards his most trusted man, Park Jimin.

"Nobody will enter the mansion today.

And close your ears. If anybody hears what's only mine to hear,

then I'll need to chop off their ears."

----------⊙----------

Here's episode 2. Enjoy reading.