Episode 9

Sara's pov:

"Let's go inside!", Yuna exclaimed in excitement holding my hand.

"I don't like clubs Yuna. Besides we're here in this city for medical related work. We cannot waste time over unnecessary things like this.", I said retreating my hand from her grip.

"I can't get what's restraining you from enjoying your life!", Yuna exclaimed in an annoyed tone earning a chuckle by my side.

"Club is not a good place to live life.", I commented making her upset.

"Can't you come in just for me once? I swear I won't ask you to drink anything. I just want to see how the biggest club in Seoul looks like from the inside.", she said clinging onto my arm like a kid.

Heaving a deep sigh I slightly nodded my head at her stubbornness.

"Thank you sara!!! You're the best!!!!", she held my wrist tight, dragging me along with her.

We actually got the entry passes for the place today by a colleague. Yuna really wanted to see this place and so she dragged me along with her.

The place was as horrible as I imagined. I mean what could I even expect from a stripping club? Not completely, but a part of this club is actually involved in stripping, specially for the VIPs.

"Come on sara! Let's go.....", she dragged me towards the stage but I retreated my hand from her grip.

"You're no fun Sara! Let's dance!", she shouted in the noise of music trying to push me forward but I stepped back.

I only agreed to come along Yuna. I can't dance.", I said through my puppy eyes trying to convince her.

She chuckled and nodded.

"I won't test your patience anymore.", she laughed and moved to the dance floor alone.

I saw her dancing with strange guys from far away.

'This stupid girl!', I internally face palmed as I found her getting completely frank and comfortable with strangers.

It's hard for me to understand how she gets easily comfortable with people. How can she believe them this easily?

I don't believe people. If I say, then I think that I don't even believe in my own self at some point.

I feel a sense of fear towards getting closer to people. The fear that they would harm me with any single chance they get.

Inhaling a breath, I walked towards another corner where the counter was present.

I ordered an orange juice while watching Yuna talking with random guys while dancing.

I gulped the glass of juice at once but now I was feeling a sudden urge to go to the bathroom.

I immediately got up and looked around for the guidance.

I walked inside towards the more secluded part of the club which leaded to the restrooms.

Getting done, I washed my hands and moved out of there.

The hallway, I earlier passed through in a rush now came into my sight. It had many rooms which were all given numbers.

I could tell that these were the VIP rooms as the fragrance of alcohol along with faint music could be heard from inside.