Episode 4

Taehyung's pov:

Coming out of my hiding spot, I instantly shot the two police officers in front of me.

"Y'all go near the highway and wait for me there. I'll come back after getting done with that jeonguk.", I instructed jimin but he shook his head.

"We can't leave without you.", he insisted but I shook my head.

"If we'll leave like this then that jeonguk along with these shitty police officers will consider us to be weak. Seoul or Daegu, this whole country is mine. And I'll prove that by giving this city jeonguk's head as my first visit's gift."

I smiled at him and he weakly smiled back.

"Now go. I can handle these weaklings myself."

He nodded his head and moved to the back of the bunker while I moved forward getting out of the shabby place.

I cautiously took my steps out of there but saw a bunch of police officers in my way.

"Shit!!!!", I cursed as they saw me and instantly started firing in my direction.

I took a fast run towards my car, but to my bad luck, one of the bullets pierced through my shoulder.

"Ahhhhh!!!", I shouted in severe pain but still opened the car door with the other hand.

Getting inside my car, I accelerated it towards the exit.

"Once I get out of this place, you're all fucking dead!"

I moved my car to the road but hearing the sirens behind made me realize that the police cars are still following me.

I accelerated the car more and moved it to the footpath.

I knew that the police won't fire at me as there are a lot of people in here and taking advantage of the situation I took various sharp turns to make them finally lose my car.

After a thirty minutes drive, I finally reached the club.

Jeonguk is about to crack a big deal here after back stabbing me. So I need to kill him to tell the whole world that nobody dares to deceive me. And if anybody does then they'll have to face the worst consequences.

Sneaking inside the club through the backdoor, I made my way to the VIP section.

Through the glass barrier, I saw his men going out of the room while he was sitting in the mid on the couch with his legs arrogantly folded.

'By copying my style, he thinks he can become Kim taehyung?', I scoffed at him.

I think that he already got done with his deal as there's no one else other than his one trusted man in the room now.

"What if Kim taehyung finds out sir? He won't stay silent.", his right hand said.

I slowly tiptoed towards the door of the room.

"Kim taehyung's time is already up. I already informed the police about his location. They must've shooted him on the head by now......"

"How bad......"

His head turned around and eyes fell on me. His eyes instantly widened in fear. He instantly got up from the couch while his right man took out his gun but before he could even point the gun at me, I shooted him on the hand making the gun fall away.