Episode 6

Sara's pov:

I quickly made the breakfast and started placing it over the table.

"Sara!!!"

His roaring voice reached my ears making me quiver in terror. What did I do?

I took cautious steps towards the room and saw him standing in front of the mirror.

He looked at me through the mirror and then turned around.

"I guess you forgot the rules.", he showed me his tie and I instantly stepped forward realizing.

I took the tie in my hands and then extended my hands to tie it around his neck.

He is taller than me and moreover he didn't even bend, making it harder for me to reach his height.

I tried for sometime but then suddenly, he lifted me up and placed me over the dressing table.

My cheeks turned red at his sudden action.

I shyly leaned closer to place the tie around his neck.

His warm breath was falling over my neck making my breaths shallow.

"Do you know why I'm making you do all this?"

I pulled away now turning my head towards him. The overwhelming proximity between us only made the tension thicker.

I slowly shook my head feeling hypnotized by his enchanting gaze.

"Soon you would get so used to me that you yourself will give in to me.", he said with a proud grin and finally moved away.

I was completely statued at my place, looking at him in utter disbelief.

"Now come and serve me the breakfast.", he ordered and left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The whole day passed pretty fast as now it's again time for me to face the bitter reality of my life. It's time for him to come back home.

He instructed me to welcome him whenever he comes back home so I'm standing at the main entrance right now, waiting for him to enter inside the mansion.

Earlier in the morning he claimed that he gave me all the work so that I may eventually fall in love with him. But spending a day, doing all the chores by myself, I realized that he did it on purpose.

I thought that I would spend my time looking for a way out or planning an escape but because of all the work he gave me, I could barely take rest.

The front door got opened and he finally entered the mansion.

My eyes landed over his figure, but instantly widened as his blood red shirt came into my sight.

My body went rigid and mouth got somewhat zipped.

He took his steps towards me and placed his cold hand over my forehead.

"Are you fine? Was the work too much?", he asked in concern looking at my pale face.

"D-Did you get hurt?", I asked completely ignoring his question.

He chuckled and slightly shook his head.

"T-Then this b-blood?", I asked through my shallow breath.

"It's not mine, love."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.