Episode 28

Flashback:

It's been long since Sara left Daegu and never went back to Seoul ever again.

The day she left that club, she knew what she's about to face.

She changed her work place, her address, her house and even her city.

She had already second guessed his power and authority by the way he casually killed people around. She's not naive, neither does she takes risk when it comes to her safety and most specifically her honour.

She's been living in ilsan ever since, along with her cousin and her only family, cha eunwoo.

She was just a kid when both of her parents died in a car accident. And that's when her father's second cousin, Cha jaehyun adopted Sara.

Mr. Cha was living a life of poverty with his only son cha eunwoo. Eunwoo's mother left her family because she preferred a lavish lifestyle which her poor husband couldn't afford.

Although they lived in poverty but they were living happily and living with them sara also regained her smile as they both always took care of her as a family member.

She was still seventeen and eunwoo was nineteen when Mr. Cha died of liver cancer due to lack of finances for a proper treatment.

Sara was the one now to look after eunwoo as he was completely broken at this unbearable loss.

Eunwoo was caring, understanding and sweet but most of all a very sensitive person due to the things he faced in his childhood. Yet, he never showed his sadness to sara and even started doing multiple jobs to support their tuition fees and living expenses after Mr. Cha's death.

It was hard.

Really hard for two very young people to survive in this heartless world without an elder.

In such circumstances one of them needed to take all the pain protecting the other, providing them with a cold breezy shadow where the burning rays of harsh reality might never be able to penetrate. It was Eunwoo. He became Sara's shelter and took all the pain himself.

Time passed. And with time things changed.

Some in expected but the others in the most unexpected manner.

Eunwoo completed his doctorate first and started doing a job in Seoul while sara was still studying in Daegu. And that's when she first encountered taehyung.

After that when she went to Seoul with some medical related work, she again bumped into him and that too the most unexpected way.

From the very start of her life, her goals and visions were very clear but never even in a nightmare she thought that an encounter with a complete stranger will lead her to something which will ruin her entire world in such a horrific disaster.

She was not naive. Time taught her a lot and she was eager to survive.

Coming back to daegu, she first applied for her transfer into another medical college which was in ilsan. Eunwoo was visiting her those days and when he came to know about her college transfer he got suspicious of the reasons behind it. And consequently, she had to tell him everything.