Episode 11

Sara's pov:

He unexpectedly pulled me into a tight hug, making my eyes widen in shock.

His tight grip was making me breathless. He snuggled his head in my neck and I fell his nose tracing over it. Goosebumps crawled all over my body as his hands roamed all around it. I was sensing something wrong with his sudden gestures. Something really wrong.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he didn't even budge. I tried harder but nothing seemed working.

"Leave me!!!", I shouted and pushed him with all my might making him stumble backwards.

Without wasting a span of a second, I marched towards the door and swung it open. But before I could get out of the place I was again harshly pulled by taehyung.

He caught my arm harshly and slammed me against the door.

"If I'm being lenient then it doesn't mean that I can't harm you kitten.", he growled in front of my face in pure rage but I kept struggling, pushing him back.

"Ahhh!!! Enough of your nonsense! Now you really deserve a punishment."

He caught my wrist in a bruising tight grip and started pulling me along with him. I was stumbling and falling, not being able to keep up with his pace but he didn't care a little.

"Leave me!!! Somebody help!!!!", I kept shouting looking around at the people in the club but they all had their heads down, completely ignoring my existence as if they never heard anything.

"Leave me!!! I won't ever go back to that hell with you!!!", I shouted my lungs out. He suddenly stopped, looking back at me with a flaring gaze which indeed was powerful enough to burn my whole existence at once.

"Hell huh? Today I'll show you the real hell."

My breaths became shallow as I heard his words. I started struggling more as I knew that the man in front of me knows no mercy. He'll do what he said.

He dragged me out of the club towards his car. I shouted looking around the street but found not even a single person in my sight.

He threw me to the back and then before I could get out of it, entered from the same side of the car.

"Drive!", he commanded the driver holding me as I reached for the door of the other side.

"Lock all doors.", he again commanded making all my hopes shatter.

He tried to pull me towards him but I kept struggling and fighting back. Suddenly he backed away and then pressed a button at his side.

My eyes moved in anticipation as I saw the divider of the car slowly closing.

Silence.

Silence took over the whole place now.

My whole body got statued as I realized what he just did. Now it's only me and him and I'm at his mercy. The mercy he never showed me in any other circumstances.

"Come here.", his voice was dead serious compelling me to obey his each and every word.

I looked around frantically. The windows of the car were all black.

Nobody could see me.

Nobody could help me.

Now I have to help myself.

Only I can save myself from this monster.

I looked back at him trying to think of a way out but found his jaw completely clenched making me realize there's no way now. I could see the darkness of his gaze as he already killed me multiple times in his imagination.