Episode 24

Third person's pov:

The skies were mourning and lightening over her head. Up there, it was darkly overshadowed with thundering clouds and in her surroundings was spectre of dismay blocking her steps. Stumbling and falling through the dense forest in the blinding dark, but she couldn't care less.

She ran to never look back, and decided to never step back.

She knew they couldn't have found by now as he must already be on his mission. But even if he changed his mind and came back. He'd still be late.

From the day she passed through this wild, she marked that one chance of hope that would take her far away from his cage, the bus stop.

She doesn't know what a bus stand is doing in such a deserted wild but that day her eyes sparkled realizing that there is only one bus that arrives 8 pm here every day.

So now she's running and wholeheartedly expecting to catch that one bus that can save her life. Because now she knows that there's nothing but worse than hell waiting for her back at the mansion.

She remembers each and every word he once said to her. Those warnings weren't meaningless threats. But most of all, he said those words to the girl he claimingly loved.

But what would he do after a heartbreak? What would be his level of insanity?

She doesn't even want to imagine.

Her breaths were shallow as she've been running for hours now.

Resting her hand at a big bark, she tried to catch her breaths as her state was getting worse every passing second with her body completely losing its energy.

She've starved herself all this while with his never ending torture which ruined her body, so she can expect all of this happening.

Once she felt those black dots appearing in her sight, making her realize that she might lose her concious now. But she couldn't let it happen.

Sliding down the tree, panting badly, she looked at her state for once. Her wet clothes, scratched and wounded hands and feet came into her sight making a tear of agony slide down her eyes. But who's there to blame for it? Indeed it's him. Only him.

What did she do to deserve all this? What was her fault and why did the fate play so dirty to her? She was all happy, with dreams, her ambitions and a beautiful life ahead with the one she love. Then why did it had to happen this way?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Doctor Sara?"

She turned around her head and found an angelic face smiling at her.

She automatically smiled back, shaking her head.

"I thought Sara was enough.", she giggled and he laughed back.

"No it's not. I just love calling you that because I want to tell you how proud I feel to be a freind to such a hardworking and dedicated girl."

"Not just freind but only family.", she corrected and he laughed nodding his head.

"Family huh?"

Their head turned back as they saw Yuna coming into their direction with a playful smirk.

Sara internally facepalmed as she knew what Yuna is about to do.

"Yeah you both are family. But I think it's about time that you make your own family.", Yuna smirked while Sara closed her eyes in embarrassment.