Episode 25

Third person's pov:

Eyes fixated on the ground and heads slouching down as low as possible.

Nobody dared to witness those murderous orbs.

No sound of breaths could even be heard in the presence of a hundred men, as they all held it in terror.

Nobody wished to flare up that already erupting fire.

They knew that it's going to end bad for them. His demeanor told them about his pain before he himself could say a word.

Those blood dripping red eyes themselves explained how miserable he must be. That disheveled form of a once known heartless devil could make you shiver at the sight to run for your life.

He was there.

Right in the mid of the huge hall of his home. The place where he imagined himself to have huge parties and celebrations. Linking his arms with the love of his life, he wished to dance with her, shower her with all the love she deserved and decorate his doll with the most valuable jewels and diamonds, getting her anything or everything she ever wish for.

He was deprived. Deprived of love and affection he deserved like any other person in this world. And this deprivation lead him to become depraved.

If he doesn't get the happiness then nobody else does. If he doesn't get love then nobody else does. But his methods were all wrong from the very start. He never realized, he needed to love first, in order to get loved back.

Their bodies now froze and breath hitched as he leisurely took his steps forward in their direction.

The clicking sound of his heels over the wooden floor increased their throbbing hearts in terror while he blankly played with the matte metallic toy in his hand.

Taking one step after another, he finally stopped against a young man, who still had his head down.

"You were on the back door right?"

His deep voice echoed the spacious hall as now everyone's breath got stuck in their throats.

The man didn't dare to look up till now but instead slightly nodded his head with the tears rolling down his face.

"Fair enough."

Bang

The loud gunshot echoes the hall as the young man was now laying on the cold floor with a big blooded hole in the middle of his forehead.

Giving a good moment of glance to the blood covered poor being he now moved to the other side, again taking slow steps while chuckling, wiping the blood on his face.

The men in the row were all of different age. The elder once knew what they chose from the very start. But it was the younger once, which were nearly about to cry.

He stopped in front of another one and reloaded his gun.

"S-Sir, we were t-there the whole time. I d-don't even know......"

"Shhhh....", Taehyumg shushed him placing his gun right in the man's mouth who was now completely speechless with his eyes widened.

"Let's make it quick."

Bang

Throwing his gun towards his right man, now he slowly truned towards the stairs without giving anyone a further glance.