Episode 27

Third person's pov:

"Promise. If you actually succeeded one day in making me yours then I'll kneel down in front of you and express my love for you. But remember that is not going to happen in this lifetime...."

"Hmm....", he let out a soft hum to signify her that he's still listening. He didn't want to ask her much or over stress or impose things. He knows it's already hard for her as it is.

They were sitting in the living room, on the couches opposite to each other.

Her head was slacking down as if drowned down in some deep thoughts while he was holding a pen looking at her, waiting for her to get comfortable enough to get her final statement.

"What happened afterwards?", he asked in a whisper low voice which came louder due to the deep stillness in the solitary chalet.

"I did just as I said and ran away to never look back.", she calmly replied and he nodded his head noting down every single detail.

"This was your second encounter right? Then how did you met him after this?"

Her lips were pressed together and eyes looking blankly, down on the floor as if looking for something in the plain wooden floor.

A sudden feeling of shame emerged in his heart. Maybe he pulled up some really horrifying memories?

"Just as he said to me......", she heaved a soft breath smiling bitterly finally looking back at him.

"Run as fast as you can but remember, there's an escape for everyone, everyone but you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon's pov:

"What's taking you so long?!!! We need to go back Jin!", I yelled in frustration at jin who seemed busy gathering some files.

"What's the hurry?", I turned around and looked at hoseok who just entered the room.

"Hey man! Long time no see?", I smiled and he shook his head, chuckling.

"You know that I'm busy with most of the departmental work these days. After jungkook's illness everything is on me now till the posting of a new officer."

I slightly nodded my head and turned around to look at jin who was already looking at me.

We've not discussed things yet, so we don't know if we can tell Hoseok about jungkook's health or not. Hoseok is an old friend and we trust him. But taking a step without telling jungkook might not be the most right decision for now.

"Hmm.", I hummed with a small smile and patted his shoulder.

"Let's meet some other time then.", He smiled while nodding, as me and jin both left from there, immediately making our way out of the police station.

"Hurry up! We need to go. I need to investigate that girl."

Jin gave me a judging look, fastening his seat belt.

"You know that girl might not be able to cooperate right now? Don't rush."

"I'm not rushing.", I calmly replied driving the car out of the place.