Episode 23

Two weeks later:

Third person's pov:

Weeks passed as their lives turned it's most unexpected turn.

Sara started accepting taehyung, apparently.

Did taehyung believe her completely? The answer is, no.

Believing her wholeheartedly would be a difficult task especially for a person with trust issues, like taehyung. But he still gives her lenience.

Even if it's a lie, he wants to believe it and not think any other way.

The rules he made for her, he doesn't need them anymore. She does everything for him, sometimes even more than what she used to.

Her not so energetic greetings when he comes back home or letting him hold her hand and not trying to take it back, it seems more than enough. He doesn't know why but now he doesn't even force her anymore. He fears. What if he forced her and she again became that old Sara?

He doesn't want that.

If it's slow then he's fine with it. He'll slowly make her accept this relationship. This slow process is itself beautiful.

"Would you like to go somewhere?", he asked as she was helping him with his tie.

"No.", she briefly replied and was about to move away when he caught her wrist making her turn back.

"I'll be going to a mission today. You know that right? So you'll be locked all that while."

She nodded her head and took back her wrist.

"It's fine. I'll just stay at home and read books."

He expected her to ask permission to go anywhere out. It can be her golden chance to run away.... Then why isn't she taking this opportunity?

Is she actually accepting him? That's still too soon to believe.

"What if I permit you to go out?", he curiously asked waiting for that one clue in her answer that would make him tighten the security of this mansion just in case she tries anything.

"I have no where to go now. I have no one..... but you."

His eyes widened as she slowly turned around and left the room leaving him utterly shocked.

...........

"I have no one.... but you."

Her words kept reverberating in his ears as he was crazily smiling to himself the whole day.

He knows she has no one else but him. But he could never imagine hearing it from her would be this comforting. And now he also wants to tell her. That he has nobody but her.

"We'll be leaving in two hours right?", he asked min and he nodded his head.

"Then I'm going back home right now.", he got up from his chair and went to wear his coat.