Episode 8

Namjoon's pov:

I woke up feeling a sharp pain in my head.

'Ahhh.....', I hissed in pain holding my spinning head.

"Are you okay?"

My head lifted up at the feminine voice only to find an angel like face looking at me in concern.

"Who are you?", I asked through pain holding my head tightly.

"I a-am r-rose. I live in the next apartment.", she explained hesitantly.

"Why is my head spinning like that? I cannot even remember anything!", I tried to get up from my place but stumbled.

She instantly caught my arm helping me to stand up properly.

"I-It's my fault.", she said making me turn my head towards her.

"I often come to Jin's house as he's my close friend but when I came today, I found you in kitchen only wearing a bathrobe. Jin always wear full clothes at home so I realized that you're not jin. Considering you to be an invader I......", she bites her lips looking down.

"You hit me?", I asked in disbelief and she nodded her head.

I instantly yanked her hand away and settled myself on the couch.

"Looks like an angel but in actual she's such a devil.", I muttered rubbing my injured forehead.

"Then why didn't you already murder me?", I asked through irritation and she bites her lips.

"Jin called me saying that his brother is coming home today so I need to escort him inside because he's in a party with his friends. That's when I realized.", she explained looking embarrassed.

"What a nice brother to have in the first place."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov:

Entering inside my cabin, I narrowed my eyes in suspicion as I saw officer Kai looking through the files placed at my desk.

"Officer Kai?"

He instantly turned back, making the files in his hand fall on the ground.

He looked very startled and instantly placed his hand over his chest.

I stepped closer and picked up the file from the ground. It was the confidential file related to Kim Taheyung.

"What are you doing here?", I asked knitting my brows, placing the file back at it's place.

"I was here to get the file for Mr. Choi's case sir. I'm sorry, I should've waited for your arrival but it was quite urgent.", he hesitantly answered with his gaze on the floor.

I hummed with my predatory gaze still fixed on him.

Walking to my desk, I settled on my chair only to pick up the file of Mr Choi's case.

I handed him the file, and taking it he was about to leave.

"If I ever saw you looking through my files ever again......", he halted on his steps.

"then it won't be good for you, officer Kai.", I warned in a cold tone.

He turned around and nodded his head, finally leaving the room.