Episode 21

Third person's pov:

After taking a warm shower, she went to the bed to sleep.

It was mid of the night and taehyung was still not home.

She was alone in the huge mansion and all she could hear was the ocean waves striking with the beach side.

Suddenly, all the lights of the mansion were gone.

She got frightened and instantly got up from the bed. She've always been scared of the dark and loneliness and now here she is facing both.

She looked around herself but there was absolutely no source of light.

She instantly rushed towards the glass window which opens to the beach, but it was locked. How could she expect it to be open?

It was so dark that she couldn't even see her ownself or anything.

She stumbled upon something but somehow manged to balance.

The dark room was suffocating her. Not having any clear idea for what to do next, she rushed out of the room.

She didn't even took much steps when again stumbled over something which made her fall and twisted her ankle.

"Ahhh....", she cried in pain holding her injured ankle, but then again the dark of the surrounding scared her.

Tears dripped down her eyes but she wiped them off, leaving her ankle.

Her one hand rested on the wall for support as she now started limping her way through the large hall.

Click.

Her breath was completely taken, as she heard the sudden clicking sound.

She looked around herself, contemplating where the sound exactly came from.

Now her breaths were shallow and heart thumped faster in terror.

She started limping again but this time faster.

But yet again got startled hearing another creaking sound. But this time from another direction.

She gulped hard and looked around frantically but nothing could be seen in the misty dark night.

There was no moon in the sky today which meant absolutely no source of light on this secluded island.

Her body was visibly trembling in fear. And eyed countinously glistening tears. With her shaky hands she covered her mouth to not to let out any sobs.

Click.

Yet another clicking sound reached her ears and her heart beat only kept increasing.

Then she heard sound of heels clicking on the wooden floor.

Her body got frozen at it's place as the sound kept reverberating through her ears.

Getting closer.

And closer.

And closer.

And.....

"Ahhh!!!!", a high pitched scream left her mouth as someone put his hand on her shoulder.

But soon her mouth was covered with a huge hand, preventing her from making any noise.

"It's me, love."

She stopped struggling as the familiar deep voice reached her ears, calming her racing heart beat for the first time.

She instantly turned around and looked at him with her widened eyes. His features were barely visible in the dark.