Episode 10

Third person's pov:

"So love.....", taehyung stepped closer to Sara while she stayed statued at her place.

Her eyes were down on the floor in gloom. She lost. She lost to him.

It was not suppose to happen like this. She thought she could fight back. She thought she could run away. Even now she doesn't know how she ended up here, in front of him, completely baffled by how fate took such a drastic turn.

"Will you fulfill your promise?", he whispered near her ear from the back, circling around her tormented figure.

"I'm dying to hear those magical words coming out of your sweet mouth.", he mockingly whispered, now standing right in front of her.

"Go ahead love. Let me hear you.", he bent colser to her face and she fisted her palm, trying to control the overwhelming emotions welling up through her eyes.

She finally lifted up her head meeting his eyes which had nothing but a sense of pride. The pride he held for stooping her down in front of him. The girl he loved?

'I will say you these words as promised Kim Taehyung. These words would be nothing but a mere lie and you yourself know that. I'll say it to you but you yourself will one day get tired of all these lies you made me say. You'll get tired as one day your whole will become a lie but none of this will ever turn true.'

Her eyes were sternly looking at him. Those dazzling pair of orbs were unreadable for him. For the first time he couldn't understand what she was feeling.

Was she hurt? Or maybe scared? Or maybe she loathed him even more now?

He tried to look through her eyes but nothing came to his senses. She felt as empty as a blank canvas.

"I love you."

No stuttering. No hesitation. The words left her mouth monotonously but as a mere whisper yet this mere whisper was enough to make his heart beat fasten.

He never knew it would feel this beautiful to hear those words. Those three words he never heard his whole life from anyone.

Being called a heartless monster, he forgot that he actually owned a heart like everyone else. A heart which now finally pumped warm blood through his veins making his body well up with the unknown feelings building inside it.

Those words were a lie but then why his heart wanted to believe they were not? And why did he wanted to hear it every single moment of his life till his last breath?

He was unconciously staring at her for a comparatively longer time, statued at his place.

She was glaring back at him with a plain face looking into his eyes, waiting for him to hurt her with any ridiculing comments.

"I forgot to kneel down.", she thought that his reason of continuous glaring was her not kneeling like she promised.

She was about to get down on her knees when he instantly grabbed her by her arm and crashed her body into his, pulling her into a tight hug.

Again a thing he doesn't do.

Again a thing which gave him the euphoric feeling he was unaware to.

Again a thing which melted away his stony heart with the real warmth of affection.

He hugged her tight, engulfing her completely into his chest with absolutely no space between their bodies.

Her eyes widened in shock as she couldn't even decipher his abrupt action.