Episode 14

Sara's pov:

I rushed back to my room, and directly entered the restroom, locking it from inside.

Panick took over me hearing his words.

He's taking me away from here and he definitely has some ulterior motives behind it.

Being in a familiar space is the only advantage that gives me the hope that one day I'll get out of this place and move somewhere far away from him.

But he won't let it happen.

What if he's taking me to a wild in a far away land where I would have no place to hide or escape?

How am I going to stop him?

What shall I do?

The only thing that stops me from taking a courageous step is my one weakness.

My only weakness that he holds firm in his grip like a string to control me.

Will I always be a puppet to him? For him to control and for him to destroy?

When will I become that old Sara? The Sara who knew how to raise her opinions and voice her thoughts.

I thought of escaping but even I know, that I can't.

But no matter what, I'm not losing to him this time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov:

I quickly marched towards my car but on my way, my eyes fell on officer Kai, who was indulged in a conversation with an unknown man.

My brows knitted in suspicion and I instantly made my way towards them.

Officer Kai noticed my approaching steps and sent the man right away.

He turned towards me with a nervous expression on his face.

"Who was he?", I asked arching a brow.

"Sir he was the witness of another case.... Shall we head out to the mission?"

The way he changed the topic made me even more suspicious towards him but I had no time to dig any deeper into this conversation.

But once this mission is complete, officer Kai would definitely be on my redar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

He climbed up the stairs and made his way towards their shared bedroom.

He opened the door but a frown appeared on his face as he saw her idolly sitting at the edge of the bed.

"You didn't pack?", he arched his brow and walked towards her, now standing right in front.

She had her eyes down on her lap, completely ignoring his question.

He was beyond irritated by her behavior now.

He caught her jaw and lifted it up, gawking at her with his flaring gaze.

"None of this would work, mi amor. You were always suppose to be mine and nothing can change that.", he left her face with a jerk and turned back to take a breath, calming his fuming self.

He was always this harsh, to everyone around him. She was the only one he tried to warm up for.

Giving her his everything, giving her the time she asked for and even ignoring her disobedience, he did it all. And in his sight, he did more than enough already.