Episode 17

Third person's pov:

"Strip."

Her world turned upside down, hearing the one word that slipped his tongue like it was absolutely nothing.

She felt humiliated yet there's nothing at lost. She won't let it happen.

Now is the moment to decide.

Either she does what he stays and lower herself in her own eyes or fight.

Mustering up all the courage, she kept her gaze on his eyes while slowly shaking her head...... as a no.

"You might break me Taehyung, but never expect me to obey. Even if you torn me to the last shred I won't still ever oblige to any of your desires towards me."

She was not turning back on her words. She ran for long, then kept hiding with the constant fear that he will find her, she even got caught and along with it got the most painful punishment of her life.

Not stopping there he forced her into this marriage. But now he wants to claim her body too?

When will he stop?

The answer is he never will.

Till he moulds her into his desired doll complying all his orders and bowing to all his sinful wishes.

When there's nothing to lose and no way to escape then why not fight? Fight and see where it takes you..... Cause for at least once in this life she wanted confess to him about how much she hates him.

"You ruined my life taehyung. You fcking ruined it!!!! You never asked for what I wanted, for what my heart desired. For you, all that mattered was your obsession towards me, without caring a little for how it torn me each and every passing day......", she cried louder yelling her heart out.

"My dreams, my aims and the people I loved...... you snatched everything for me and then asked me for love? Then listen to me Kim Taehyung.....

I WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU!!!

EVEN IF YOU KEEP ME CAGED HERE MY WHOLE LIFE!

EVEN IF YOU TIE ME WITH SHAKLES AND IRON CHAINS!

EVEN IF YOU CLAIM THIS BODY AS YOURS TODAY......

I WOULD STILL ALWAYS HATE YOU!

I. HATE. YOU!!!"

A loud slapping sound surrounded the whole room sending it to complete silence.

Her face turned with the impact and blood started oozing out of the corner of her lips.

Her words held wrath for him. She wanted to burn him with those words if possible. And she succeeded.

The wrath of her words flamed his soul.

She turned her head back at him yet there was no fear in her eyes. They were glistening with an inflaming sparkle.

And now when he looked through them, he knew she'll never bend.

But now all he desired was to see her surrender and bow. So he will make her do it now,

at all costs.

Grabbing her wrist, he digged his nails deep inside her flesh, yanking her body towards him.

"This heartless monster truly loved you......", he whispered through that uncontrollable rage that was burning him inside out making him want to burn this entire world to ashes.