Character Notes And Voting

Ending

I kept the ending of this story, more of an open ending. Since I wanted to keep it to your imaginations however you want to end it. And if I'll upload an epilogue then it would no longer stay as that so I'm not sure if I want upload a bonus part or not.
_________

Taehyung

• Taehyung's character was bad. Indeed. Still he had a margin to be a better person. It's just that he never knew how to tame his demons.

I don't really admire writing toxic romantic villains and then ending them up with the protagonists. But Taehyung's character was still someone you could feel for at an emotional level.

So for those who said they wanted sara to end with him I feel for you :⁠-⁠)

_________

Jungkook

• Nothing to write about Jungkook since he already got Sara :⁠,⁠-⁠)
_________

Sara

• Sara was more upright than most of protagonists. She was stubborn when it came to feelings.

In the last episode you can tell that she knew that she was pregnant and she knew that the kid could die because of Taehyung but she still chose to stay silent.

Yes, she wanted to hurt him. And that was a factor too.

You might call her heartless but that's not the whole truth. Frustrated and nearly out of her senses after watching so many of her beloved people dying, she just lost it at this point, and wanted to die along with the baby.

_________

Hoseok

• Just selfish. But with a little bit of humanity.

He kept insisting on Jungkook to back out so he could keep his friend safe but well, he also worked for Taehyung the whole time.

He only surrendered in the end because of yuna's death whom he truly loved.
_________

Namjoon

Was a nice guy but circumstances made him a little heartless.

_________

Jin

Just an angel. I loved him. [He deserved better :( ]
_________

For rosé I won't say anything. She already got what she deserved. (THE CHARACTER ROSÉ!)

Poor Jimin only existed for one scene and that too in the episode 2. So nothing to say.

Also, I am going to start uploading another book really soon. But since there are a bunch of books in my drafts I'm not able to select which one to upload first.

Wanna help?

You can vote. Just comment over the one you want me to upload first.

✪✧✧⊹⊰☉⊰⁠⊹✧✧✪