Final (2/2)

Third person's pov:

The dinner table was filled with all sort of cuisines.

The whole room dimly lit with candle lights, along with red Bulgarian roses and white tulips which decorated and scented it romantically.

The servants served the food for two and then instantly left at Taehyung's one gesture.

There was deadly silence wide spread. Even their breaths were inaudible in the dark atmosphere.

He took the stew before professionally slicing it into pieces while she stayed still at her spot, looking at the little twirling flame over the candle right next to her on the table.

Cutting the stew, he pushed the plate in front of her.

"Eat.", he briefly commanded now taking the other one for himself.

He kept calmly indulged in his work but the veins showing up on his skin were telling quite another story.

The stew was just half sliced when he suddenly left his fork and knife making them loudly clatter over the plate.

"I said, eat.", his jaw clenched and breath flared at her lack of response. Not even her gaze moved back towards him.

Trying hard to not to lose over his temper, he again lifted up his knife to get done with his meal.

"Yuna....", his hand instantly stopped hearing her low whisper.

"Yuna died."

The fork in his hand fell along with the knife and soon enough all the expensive utensils in front of him along with the food were right over the ground.

Broken glass pieces now littered the whole space.

"Enough of the dinner I guess."

He got up from his place making the chair behind him fall over the floor.

Taking predatory steps in her direction, he held her by her arm before pulling her on her feet.

"Yes, Yuna died.", his flaring breaths were right over her face.

"That eunwoo died too.....", he pushed her over the table, making her back hit it as he towered over her completely.

"And everyone that comes in between you and me would be dead."

Her head was down but holding her chin tight, he lifted up her eyes to meet his.

"And the next one would be that officer jeon...."

His words were half cut by a sharp slap over his face, making his head turn to the left.

Her eyes were fiercely staring at him with no tint of terror among them.

"If he would die then I would die right after him."

His head snapped back as his eyes looked in hers, drilling holes in her skull.

"Take your words back.", he calmly ordered while gazing at her. Fierceness and authority dripping his tone.

"Take your words back, love.", he repeated himself while she shook her head, eyes brazenly staring into his.

"I can die for him Taehyung. I love him."

There was disbelief and mere shock lingering on his features.

"You don't. You're just trying to provoke me. Don't do this. It won't end good...."