Episode 7

Third person's pov:

With the striking rays of sun directly falling over his features, Taehyung woke up from his deep slumber. He gets the best sleep of his whole life these days as her warmth keeps him cosy.

He enjoys holding her tight in his grip, he enjoys her cuddles. His empty heart and soulless body feels pleased and brightened with the breeze of her intoxicating fragrance and the warmth of tenderness, she brings in his life.

A genuine smile crept over his lips as her face came into his view. She was unconsciously pouting while sleeping which made him chuckle.

While admiring her face fondly, he extended his hand to remove the hair strands from her face which were blocking his sight.

His warm fingers landed over her cheeks making her flinch as she instantly woke up. Her eyes fell on taehyung who was shocked.

"Did I disturb you my love?", he asked in concern but she shook her head, distancing from him.

She's a light sleeper and nowadays she's also concerned for her safety which keeps her alert even in her unonconsious.

"I'll g-go make the breakfast.", she said in hesitation and was about to get up but he instantly hovered over her.

"The maids can do that.....", he stroked her hair making her squirm in discomfort by his touch.

"All you need to do is to.......", his hand stooped at her cheeks. "take care of me.", he caressed her cheek keenly with a bright smile but soon it faded as she turned her head sidewise.

That's what he hates about her. Her resistance.

His day should start with his wife's genuine smile towards him but it never happens. Even when he finally achieved her, still there's a barrier in between them, which he doesn't know how to lift.

Even when he's listening to her and restraining his needs and feelings towards her, that is all he gets. And this makes him lose his temper.

Rage and irritation contored his features at her rejection towards his affection.

She yelped in pain as he suddenly grabbed her jaw, turning her head towards him.

"What do you fucking think of yourself?!", he yelled over her face, making her close her eyes in fear.

"I'm trying to be lenient to you, but you.....", he jerked her jaw off making her wince in pain.

His aggressive breaths were falling over her face, making her breaths shallow in fear.

"Open your eyes."

His voice reached her ears but fear of him didn't let her comply which only increased his rage.

"I said OPEN. YOUR. EYES!!!"

She slowly opened her eyes through dread as his stern voice resonated in her ears.

Her eyes were glistening in terror with tears welling up in them.

His fuming figure calmed a bit as his eyes met her's. She was quivering like a leaf under him, scared of his next movement.

His orbs instantly softened as he realized how delicate she is. How could he hurt her when he oathed his life to her.

The time seemed to be frozen for him, as all he did was looking through her dazzling orbs. Slowly, he left her figure and got off the bed. She tugged the blanket more on herself, backing away.

He started striding towards the door and finding him about to leave, she was also about to get up but halted at his words.

"Fresh up and come down, afterwards.....

we have to go somewhere."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon's pov:

Entering the apartment using my spare keys, I walked inside looking around for someone's presence.

I called jin several times today to tell him about my arrival, but not even once he picked up my call.

I looked around the rooms but found absolutely no one. Maybe he's still at work?

Shrugging my thoughts off, I went to take a long shower to freshen up myself after the long journey.

After the shower, I tied the robe around my body and came out towards the kitchen to look for something to eat.

I was midway done with the cooking when I heard slow steps behind my back.

I instantly got alert as I felt a presence right behind me. Am I having an intruder.....

"What the...... Ahhhhhh!!!!"

I swiftly turned around but got banged on my head with a large force making me completely lose my conscious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sara's pov:

After changing my clothes provided by the made as per his will, I slowly descended the stairs only to find him standing right in front of the main door.

His eyes landed over me and a smile appeared on his face which is quite rare for others to witness. He says it's only for me. His smile, his adoration and his everything is mine. And in return all I need, is to give in to him.

But can any sort of wealth or power make me bow down and give in my dignity to the one who always crushed it under his feet? How could he claim to love me when my humiliation and pain gives him pleasure?

If I surrender myself to all his sinful wishes then he would treat me well. And if not, then he'll break me apart till I do. That's not love...... that's his selfishness and obsession towards me.

Either he breaks it or not, but this head would never bow down in front of him. I'll never give in. Not in this lifetime.

I took hesitant steps in his direction and then stopped right in front of him.

Placing his two fingers under my chin, he lifted up my head.

"You look gorgeous mi amor.", he caressed my cheek but for some reason I couldn't even feel any love by his words or actions. All I felt was disgust.

"Let's go.", he held my wrist, dragging me with him outside the mansion.

I saw long rows of gaurds outside, with their head hanging low and eyes fixed on the ground. None of them lifted up their heads to even take a look. Did he.....

He opened the car door for me which startled me as there were rows of men for this work.

He delicately held my hand and helped me to get inside.

As I got in, a driver instantly made his way to the front of the car.

I was blinking my eyes in puzzlement as he didn't get inside the car, but stayed out while smirking at me. What is he going to do?

He was about to close the door when I instantly held his wrist making him startled.

"Wh-What are you d-doing?"

He chuckled at my question and then held my hand, planting a kiss at it's back.

"You forget your promises right?

But I don't."

----------⊙---------

Here's episode 7. Enjoy reading and take care lovely readers. Stay warm with your families in the freezing Decembers. I'm having some real good busy schedule these days but would try to update sooner from now on. Till then, take care.

Love y'all (●'з')♡