Episode 26

Third person's pov:

Half sunk in the bathtub filled with warm water, she was hugging her knees with eyes blankly staring at nowhere.

She felt nothing.

She thought leaving him would bless her with the glee, she always wished for.

She anticipated, the feel of being out of his bruising grip would make her forget all those terrible memories, bringing her higher up through the darkening clouds of misery.

But right now she felt neither. How could she?

When she couldn't even believe it yet.

Her insides were telling her that he'll barge in this house any second and drag her out of here with the most horrific punishments waiting for her back in that hell.

She could only see blood.

Blood of the innocent he will willingly shed with whoever comes in his way to her.

She anxiously shifted as her heart only started throbbing faster now. Her breaths getting heavier each and every second with all the terrorizing thoughts clouding her mind.

She hugged her knees tighter and digged her head down, crying in distrust wrapping her arms tightly around herself in defense.

Her nails digging deeper in her palms.

She was scared now.

She needed someone.

Someone to hug her.

Someone to share this pain and fear.

Someone to tell her that everything will be fine.

Someone to embrace her in safety away from all those terrible heart wrenching memories.

Only if he was here.......

"Miss Sara?"

She got startled hearing the sudden voice with her eyes widening in terror and head turning towards the wooden door. Her heart dropped down as all the motions in her body came to halt for the slightest moment.

He came right?

He came to take her back.

She knew he will come!

Immediately getting up from the bathtub, she ran to the other corner of the bathroom, hiding in a corner, covering her mouth to quite down those loud sobs leaving her mouth.

Her heart raced faster with fear taking over her senses.

"Miss Sara are you fine?"

The voice again reached her ears and this time she covered her ears tightly.

"I-I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU!!!!L-LEAVE ME!!!! PLEASE L-LEAVE ME!!!", she was screaming in her trembling voice with her body shaking bad in agony.

He stopped for a moment, startled by her out burst.

At first when he found her on the bus stop and then throughout their car journey, he was puzzled.

Puzzled at how could she be all calm and composed after what she've went through. He couldn't believe at how courageous she must be.

But now it all was showing.

She was a woman in the end.

Woman with small yet beautiful dreams which were crushed badly in ever brutal way possible.