Episode 5

Third person's pov:

"You remember our first kiss."

She slowly opened her eyes and her eyes instantly connected to his.

He softly pecked her cheeks, then her nose and then her forehead.

"It was the most beautiful memory for me.", he leaned towards her lips but she instantly placed her hand in between, making his lips fall over the back of her hand.

He chuckled and then slowly held her wrist to get it out of his way.

"But it could be more pleasant."

Her sentence made him narrow his eyes in anticipation.

"I-It could be more pleasant if I kissed you back, wouldn't it?", she said through her shallow breaths.

He chuckled tilting his head.

"Then, shall we try it to know?", he said with a smirk making her gulp.

"Not now....."

"You're wasting my time.", he coldly said and instantly started placing wet kisses all over her neck making her panic.

"I'm n-not wasting your time. J-Just listen to me once."

He was irritated by her continuous interruption.

He lifted up his head making her gulp in fear.

"P-Please listen to me for once.", she pleaded through her teary eyes.

Inhaling a sharp breath he finally got up from her. She instantly crawled back on the bed, maintaining a safe proximity from him.

"Now hurry up, before I lose it.", he stated in his cold yet annoyed tone making her frantically nod her head.

"You might force me today and then force me over again and then force me for always, but....... won't you get tired of it one day?", I hesitantly asked but he deviously chuckled.

"I will never get tired of it."

I was taken aback by his words but still kept my demeanor.

"I mean even if you don't get tired of it but still you won't ever be pleased either.", I tried to sound as logical as possible.

"So?", he raised his brow in uncertainty making me gulp hard.

"I-I need some time."

"Some time?", his voice was cold with a sharp edge making goosebumps crawl all over my body. I need to use my words sharply.

"Some time to accept this relationship w-with my whole heart.", I completed in uncertainty waiting for his next movement.

He is quite unpredictable making it hard for the next person to know for what goes inside his mind.

Taking a sharp breath, he suddenly moved closer making me move back in fear.

He chuckled and stopped at his spot.

"Now if you've already said what you wanted can we continue what we started?"

Tears welled up in my eyes although I held them in with lots of effort.

One tear after another kept dripping down my eyes making my whole face pour wet.

He was shocked by my sudden break down, completely taken aback. I never cried this hard ever, and especially in front of him.