<5>

Your eyes, like pools of deep blue,
Draw me in, they're all I see and pursue,
Your love, like a warm embrace,
Fills my soul with a gentle grace.

Your eyes, like pools of deep blue,Draw me in, they're all I see and pursue,Your love, like a warm embrace,Fills my soul with a gentle grace

"A circle, rounded by trees,

A ring made up of branches and seeds,

The land is a sight to see,

Yet, when the blood spills,

And children cry,

Everyone just starts to kill."

Hmmm, the poem still feels incomplete and my throat feels sore, making the tone sound terrible.

Gahh!

I have not stopped thinking and moving even for a minute since the fortunate accident in the clearing.

My brain still had not come to the terms that I, me, Hoorain, daughter of Khalid, managed to defeat a man of that build.

I was feeling jittery all of a sudden recalling the event.

How long has it been? 1 hour? 2 hours? I have lost track of time.

The biggest problem of all was that I had not been able to sleep even a wink. I need my sleep! My eyes were starting to hurt and I was once again starting to give myself over to the trance of sleep.

The covering on my face has started feeling stuffy and I lower it.

Oh sleep, take me to your world already, stop jerking me again and again.

A yawn escaped me. Thank God I had my mouth covered with my hand or a fly was sure to make its way in my slimey mouth.

"When will I reach!" Muttering to myself, I was getting more and more tired by the passing minute.

It felt as if Allah listened to my inward screeching because my eyes found several flickers of torches and murmurs of men.

Immediately I pat myself over, fixing my clothes and making sure all my hair is tugged in.

"Do I look like a man enough? Ah! What do I say? What to do with my voice!?" Zipping my lips, I straightened my back and pulled my hood tighter around me.

I have no idea what to expect, who I will meet and what move will I make next.

Guess I will just have to go with the flow.