<16>

Your touch, like a gentle rain,
Soothes my soul, relieves my pain,
You are the one who sets me free,
And in your love, I'll always be.

Your touch, like a gentle rain,Soothes my soul, relieves my pain,You are the one who sets me free,And in your love, I'll always be

Hussain, the other two warriors and I make our way towards the enemy. Except me, everyone was on foot.

Stopping a feet away from them, I did not dismount my horse.

"A duel, between me and you. The winner takes the other prisoner."

Thinking over the possibilities, the wheels in my head churned. Looking to my side at Hussain, he glared straight ahead.

To everyone else here, I am the son of Amir. If I back out now, the name of Amir will be tarnished. I am already pretending to be the Amir - a lie already too great - I cannot tarnish the name now that I am shouldering it.

Nodding without any further thoughts, I dismounted my horse. Standing infront of the wannabe general.

Everyone took a step back from the two of us.

Sword in one hand and a blade in the other, their leader was first to attack.

Dodge.

I moved away from his like of attack but he was faster, changing the direction of his attack,

Block.

Our swords clashed, clanking sounds filling the area. He overpowered me in strength but I believe that I had somewhat clear image of the attack I had in mind.

Using my dagger swiftly, I plunge it at his shoulder, his attention situated on my sword.

The man yelped and instinctively slam a punch on my cheek. I almost lost my balance and stepped back, breathing heavily. His blood slightly and slowly seeping out of his wound. My ears had started to ring and my eyes started to almost black out.

This was getting difficult.

His punch had power and if I receive another one, I am definitely not getting back up.

It feels like blood in my mouth.

This time I charged first, attacking overhead, he block easily and kicked me in my side.

A whimper almost escaped me but I bit my lip.

Oh my god, it hurts!

Quick on my feet, my eyes assessed him. The man was breathing fast, his blood loss catching up to him.

That shoulder of his must pain to move, best if I target that.