<6>

As I gaze upon you, my heart starts to race,
I can't help but feel a longing in this place.
I want you to know, without any doubt,
That I am in love, this I cannot live without.
You are the one that fills my heart's desire,
I confess my love to you, with passion's fire.

You are the one that fills my heart's desire,I confess my love to you, with passion's fire

"You can not speak?" I nod.

Tough luck. The very man I was planning to avoid stands infront of me.

"Must be tough." I could only nod again.

What else am I supposed to do!? If anything I do is feminine in any way, or do anything that will remind him of his sister that he supposedly left back home, he is definitely going to get suspicious.

Abu Bakr was indeed quick witted.

"Why are you standing? Are you not hot in those clothes? Relax brother, you must be tired from you journey."

My hands instinctively grabbed on my hood tighter.

Pretend you are strangers Hoor! Just act like a nobody and get to your work.

Turning on my heel, I drop my things on the bed made of straws and hay. I did not dare to remove any article of clothing or unpack any of my things. If Abu Bakr recognizes anything, I am dead meat.

I am in extremely dangerous water and cannot afford to take a risk of swimming.

Please don't ask anymore questions!

Taking off the sword from my shoulder - Ah the relief - I placed it next to the pillow made of cloth and cotton.

"A nice sword you got there. With someone with such a small stature as you, I would like to see how you handle your sword." Rolling my eyes, I gave no reaction and simply lied down on the straw bed.

If Abu Bakr could, he would talk non stop! The more he talks, the more difficult it would get for me.

I didn't bother to take off my shoes or anything off for that matter and I doubt anyone would dare to take them off for me.

My eyes drooped and sleep took over my senses.

It feels like I am flying, wait, are those wings? I am a bird!

Is this what it feels like flying?

Ahh, I love this! Wait, someone stop that bird! It's coming the wrong way! Someone stop the bird! We are going to crash, no no no no! Ahhhhhhhh!

Oh no, I am falling! The ground is coming closer, I am going to die!

Oh nevermind, I am flying again. Thank God! Landing on the ground, I take a sigh of relief. Wait, the ground is shaking, what now!?