•A Night In White Satin (Part One)•

His warm hand grabbed my wrist, as he dragged me through the glittering crowd, the both of us completely ignored by the guests around us. Everybody was too immersed in the atmosphere to find that their host was already leaving, taking somebody up to his room. In my drunken state, I hoped that he wouldn't expect me to do anything with him. That was not going to happen, even if he was so enchanting. He pushed the door open to the lobby, Tallulah looking up from his desk, tutting as we made our way over to the lift. Thaddeus mouthed something at him, to which he nodded, I wasn't particularly paying any attention to what he was saying, as he had already bundled me into the elevator, closing the doors behind us.

I stood in one corner, he in another, both of us staring at each other. His usually neat hair was now a mess, I knew that it was probably down to the booze. One strand of dark hair curled down from his scalp, resting just in front of his left eye. I bit my lip, trying hard not to get too excited. I wouldn't allow him that pleasure- yet. The crude noise sounded, the elevator throwing the doors open to the golden corridor. He took hold of my hand this time, his fingers curling to trap me in his grasp. I smiled, as we staggered towards the door to his suite. Twisting the door handle, satisfied by the click that it made, he brought me inside, sitting me down on the couch; the one that I had seen him almost naked on. I heard the door click again, knowing that I wouldn't be making it home tonight- not that I cared anyway. My mother wouldn't notice my absence until my prying sister dug her nose into things. Poor Tallulah would get a "worried" phone-call from my snivelling mother, which would be met with a well-practice lie. There was nobody that could pry me away from Thaddeus now that I was in his suite- not even a mother's love.

"Beer?" I heard him call, I yelled back with a confident 'yes.' He hurried back, he had discarded his jacket in the kitchen, leaving him in an almost see-through white t-shirt. I tried not to stare at him, because I knew that that gave him too much confidence. Placing an ice-cold beer into my tepid hand, he sat in the armchair opposite me. He crossed his leg over the other, drumming his long fingers against the side-table next to him.

"So, why have you brought me up to your lair?" I asked, slurring my words. He smiled, taking a sip of his beer. After burping unceremoniously, he opened his mouth.

"So that I can watch you talk, and listen to you talk, without having to shout over shitty music. Like I said, I love listening to you talk. That's why I follow you around so much." He admitted, burping into his hand. I rolled my eyes, drinking from my own beer, hoping that he hadn't laced it with anything.

"What do you want me to talk about?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, folding my arms over my small frame. He looked up, his lips folding in as he pretended to think long and hard.

"Why do you like working here again?" He asked with a sly smile, knowing exactly what was about to flow out of my drunken mouth.

"You know Thaddeus, I like working here because I like to look at you. You're so incredibly handsome, you know. Even though you're an arsehole, but I don't think that you can help that. Drunk you is a lot better than sober you- he needs to get a new hobby." I said, pointing my beer bottle at him. He chuckled, uncrossing his legs. I had a sneaking suspicion that he was about to make his way over to my couch to do God knows what with me, but even-more-intoxicated me loved the idea of that. 

"Hey, sober me just really likes spending time watching you. Whereas," he began, standing up, finding it mildly difficult to get his balance. Steadying himself, he waddled over to my couch, sitting close to me, "Drunk me, likes to drink with you. You're more talkative this way." He said, his hand wandering over to my thigh. I tensed up, biting my lip, scrunching up my eyes. I didn't want to cave in, but God knew that he was enjoying finding every place that tipped me over the edge.

"I like drunk you a lot better. He's more human." I said sarcastically, cocking my head to the side. He was sitting upright, hands resting on his knees. We looked into each other's eyes; a noticed a thread of humanity in his. It seemed that when Thaddeus was drunk, he was a completely different person. I preferred that version of him.

His warm hands cupped my cheeks, bringing my face closer to his. His thumb stroked against my lip, coaxing it into opening. He smiled, opening his mouth a little. "Is that so?" He purred, his voice sending shivers across my body. I nodded, looking down, slightly terrified about what was to come. He pressed his forehead against mine, the smell of alcohol on his breath intoxicated me further. My heart was threatening to burst out of my pale torso, my mind focusing on the cold of his jewellery. One of his hands trailed down to my chest, I watched it move from my cheek. I wouldn't have been surprised if he hadn't heard my heart trying to escape from the confines of my body, I could feel it in my fingertips. "Jesus Jacob." He whispered, his other hand slowly lifting my chin. 

Our lips collided, my tongue seeking solace in his cold mouth. My hand went up to his hair, my fingers getting lost in the dark strands. Moaning into his mouth, he pulled away from me, turning his head to the side, my breathing heavy, his lips leaving tiny kisses as they made their way to my neck. I gasped, listening to him smile, the both of us knowing that he had left a huge purple mark on my neck as a trophy.

-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie

A.N
Sneaky kiss scene there at the end- more to come in the next chapter, and some mysteries too.

Don't forget to comment and vote, it really helps me out <3