•Thaddeus- Part One•

Thaddeus P.O.V

I pulled the car up outside his home, grabbing his arm before he went to get out. I kissed him goodbye, imploring him to come straight to my suite when he got to work the next day. Nodding, he solemnly said goodbye, before scurrying away into his house. I sighed, watching the lady in the window hastily shuffle from her position there, throwing her arms into the air. Laughing, shaking my head, I drove off.

The old car purred around me as I drove; the only thing that I could think of was the fact that my hands were shaking uncontrollably. I needed it again. I angrily shook my head, gripping onto the steering wheel as hard as I could. I loved my old man, believe me, I adored him. But the one thing that I hated about him was the damn disease that coursed through my veins because of him. It made me delirious, catatonic, completely insane- only if I didn't have a pint or two of the substance that lurks inside the bodies of everybody around me. I had tried drinking my own blood, but it only made me worse. I remember Penelope having to rush to my aid, allowing me to steal a few drops of her own blood.

Parking my car in its usual spot, I sighed, wiping my face with the back of my hand. I had no energy to party that night, but I knew that I had to. If I didn't, the side-effects of my disease would emerge as they occasionally did, leaving me in a mess on the floor. Tallulah and Penelope would scold me, acting as if they were my parents. Shaking my head again, locking my car, I shoved my hands into my pockets, making my way through the back entrance. I had just enough time to slip upstairs for something that would give me a little extra energy- all before the crowd wondered where I was. Most of them came for a glimpse of me, a few of the lucky ones earned the privilege of spending a short night with me.
Tallulah waved at me from the front desk, tapping his wrist to remind me that I was running late.

Saying nothing, I made my way to the elevator, pressing the button that would send me straight up to my place. I would've given anything to just down a bottle of rum and pass out on my bed, or, spend the night with Jacob again. He hardly moved all night, which allowed me to look at him for as long as my tired eyes could manage. His skin was so soft, his eyes so gentle. I was already fighting the urge to drive back to his home and pick him up- but I knew that I couldn't go on for much longer without drinking from somebody.
Walking along the corridor, I pushed my door open, noticing that Penelope had been in to take things away. I growled to myself. I hated it when she intruded on my space- she was like the mother that I hadn't really asked for. Mine was never around, and my dad told me that she had run away somewhere with another man. I always found that hard to believe, given the nature of our condition I knew for sure that he had some involvement in her disappearing act.

Shaking my head, trying to get myself focused on the task in hand. I waddled in the dark to my room, flicking on the light. How I wished that Jacob was the one that was going to lie on that bed, but, it refused to touch him unless he was completely and utterly comfortable. The other boys, I wasn't really bothered whether they cared or not. I wanted a pint or so of their blood, and then they could spend the night on the floor for all that I cared.

My main goal was to find my stash. My little box of pick-me-ups. Smiling, I found it, opening the little metal box and taking out a bag of white powder. Cocaine, was my favourite way to spend a night. In all honesty, I hadn't used it around Jacob, knowing that he definitely wouldn't approve of my use of it. Cocaine always managed to calm me down and comfort me, to make me focus on what I had to do. My plan was to lure a boy over to me, bring him up here, give him what he wanted and ultimately get what I needed in return. I tipped some of my powder onto my bedside table, being careful not to waste any. I knew that I would surely need some for later, to intensify the mood. Hormones and pleasure always made the blood taste ten times better- hence why I filled them with anything to bring on a state of disorientation. I plucked my wallet from the back pocket of my tight jeans, taking out my debit card. Arranging the powder into a straight line, I took a note from inside, tightly rolling it up between my fingers. The edges of the rolled note felt sharp between my finger tips, but loose enough for me to quickly inhale my energy. Placing the note against the edge of the powder, I inhaled, throwing my head backwards. Closing my eyes, I felt it immediately take effect. Opening the bag, dipping a finger inside, I rubbed a little of the powder into my gums, shaking my arms by my side.

I changed my shirt, my jeans, then stood in front of the mirror for a moment messing with my hair. Tucking a strand behind my ear, I noticed that I looked incredible. I didn't know whether it was just the drugs speaking, but I hadn't noticed how good I looked until now. Peeling myself away from the mirror, I tucked my hands into my pockets, making my way towards the lift.

~>•<~

The lights were brighter than ever, and I was in the company of a pretty-boy. He wasn't gay, or at least he didn't think that he was. However, I could tell that he was looking at me in a certain light, and I knew his secret instantly. He was a rich kid, like me, I could tell by the fancy gold watch that was covering his left wrist.
"You own this entire place?" He asked. A dumb rich kid, I had concluded.

"Yup." I said, pouring myself another shot, getting bored, pouring the whiskey into my mouth. He smiled, scratching his head. His hair was short, like he was trying to make a statement. He wasn't getting anywhere with it, I could safely say that. He slid closer to me, his body close to mine, I could feel his heart in his arm- which was planted on my leg.

"Wow. That's impressive. I'm guessing that you have a lot of money. My dad has a lot of-" he said, before I cut him off. I placed a finger against his lips, shushing the idiocy that was due to pour out from between them.

"I guess that it's somewhat impressive. I'm twenty and I'm worth millions," he squirmed at millions, wanting to speak, but my finger was still pressed against his lip. I was done listening to him talk, I was bored by him. The only thing that I wanted to do at that point, was take him upstairs and coax him into snorting coke. "You can't resist wealth, can you?" I asked, removing my finger. He did as he was told, simply shaking his head. I smiled, taking another gulp from the whiskey bottle, pressing my lips against his.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Roxanne by The Police

A.N
I'm just putting it out there that my love for Sting (singer in The Police) is everlasting, and whenever this song or Every Breath You Take comes on, I instantly fangirl so hard I just can't....

Anyway, what do we think about Thaddeus' point of view? Have I annoyed some people by making him have a cheeky snog with another boy?? Don't forget to comment and vote because it really helps me out <3