•Heart Out•

He took me by the hand to the tranquillity of the weeping tree standing in front of us. The branches were long enough to shield us from the view of anybody that should find us. We sat down at the base of it, side by side, his arm around me. The wind whistled past the trees, creating a hum of background noise, his hand wandering between my thighs.
"How come you like it here?" I asked, slicing through the silence, his head snapping to the side to look at me.

"It's quiet, paparazzi don't know where I am. Sometimes I just want to lash out at them and just beat the shit out of them. Then, I remember what my father told me 'Never attack them Thaddeus, you know what will happen' and I've always listened to the old man. Even when he died. He didn't deserve to die, but nobody thinks that anybody deserves to die." He said, picking up a rock that had found itself underneath the tree, launching it into oblivion.

"How old was he?"

"I'd like to say around seventy. I couldn't really tell, if I'm honest. I was too scared to ask," he chuckled, wiping his face with his hand. "He'd always threaten to hit me when I did." He chuckled, shaking his head. I smiled, happy that he had a somewhat good relationship with his father. Mine hated me, and my mother, and probably my sister. I didn't blame him, my mother was insufferable, nobody could handle her. I was a disappointment to everybody in the family, I wasn't the bouncing baby boy that they wanted so desperately. I was a feminine little squirt that liked to sneak into my sister's room and put on her dresses.

"I wish my parents were like your dad. It seems like he loved you, Thaddeus." I said quietly, picking up a twig that was sitting idly by my side. I snapped it, bit by bit, reducing it to seventeen pieces.

"Yours don't?" He asked. His tone was soft, gentle- the caring side of him was out.

"No. They both hate me. My mother thinks that I'm lazy, and that I'm a failure because I'm not married off like my sister," I rolled my eyes, "And I haven't seen my father in a long time. We don't know where he is, but we know that he hates us. He's probably re-married and has kids that are more impressive than Rebecca and I." I said with a huge sigh. Thinking about my family made me angry, on edge. Going home would mean endless questions. Where were you last night? Who were you with last night? My mother still doesn't realise that I am eighteen and I am legally an adult.

"Does your mother know about your job at my hotel?" He asked, he was tapping the ground with his hands, the metal rings tapping against the little rocks on the ground.

"I don't think she'd remember if I told her, if I'm honest. All that she wants to know is that I have a job, and that I'm being paid. As long as I stay out of her way during the day, and go to sleep- out of her way- during the night, then she doesn't really care." I admitted with a small laugh, tapping my thighs. He was looking at me intently, paying attention to every word that was coming out of my mouth. I was grateful for somebody to listen to me like that, seeing as nobody at home was willing to notice that I was still breathing.

"What would she say about me?" He asked sarcastically, reaching out to stroke my cheek. I smiled, holding his hand to my face. It was comforting to have him there with me, to feel the warmth of his pale skin against mine. I knew that he got immense joy from being around me; I figured that I was completely different to the boys that he usually spent little time with. They all seemed to be drug-addicts, or some other sort of tragic entity. Me, I was tragic in another way. Had I been born in another body, then I would've been less so- and more happy within myself. 

"I dread to think what she'd say. She doesn't know that I like men, she just thinks that I have a low sex-drive." I laughed, he chuckled along with me.

"I think that your sex-drive is just fine. I think that you are fine. You should tell her about me." He said, his smile angelic. I shook my head with a sigh. My mother wouldn't be ready for the 'I'm not attracted to women' talk. Nor would she be as equally ready for the 'I want to wear women's clothes' talk either. I figured that it would have to happen sooner or later, as I knew that Thaddeus would help me to become more comfortable within myself.

"You don't know anything about my sex-drive! We haven't had sex." I laughed, shoving him as he giggled like a mischievous little child. He sighed, turning to me.

"You do know that I love you, don't you Jacob?" He asked, bringing a suddenly solemn tone to the conversation. I nodded, he kissed my forehead. The kiss sent a warm feeling through my body, making me feel that he loved me more. "You also know that I would do anything for you, don't you?" I nodded, knowing perfectly well that should the need arise, he would flock to my side. "You will let me help you to be comfortable with yourself, won't you?" He asked, I nodded for the millionth time. He smiled, pressing his lips against mine for a moment or two.

"I know that you'll help me Thaddeus. I trust you." I said, as he held me against his body.

The weather had taken a turn for the worst, as the heavens opened. We ran to the car, throwing ourselves down onto our seats. Turning to me, he brushed my damp hair out of my face. "You're beautiful." He said quietly, leaning in to kiss me again. He chewed on my bottom lip, my hands getting lost in his hair.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Heart Out by The 1975

A.N
Me and my cider both agree that this story is my favourite one to write!! Gonna bulk write this for a couple of chapters so that I can make sure that it goes up regularly <3

Don't forget to comment and vote, it really helps me out <3